The building of knuckles

LOL! I was doing the math in my head on each of the four runs. :thinking: Gonna be a long day. :crazyeyes:

I might need to have Adam drive and take a nap 1/2 through. :yup: :cheesy:
...or an ice chest full of red bull.:icon_crazy:

We will be traveling too fast for lights anyway. ;) I mashed one of my rears so I'm down to only 19 LEDs underneath. Hope I can see.

You are right about a long day. Around 15 hours by my math.

We will be traveling too fast for lights anyway. ;) I mashed one of my rears so I'm down to only 19 LEDs underneath. Hope I can see.

oh shit...there will be more reports of UFO's floating through the mountains around vegas...:cheesy:

You are right about a long day. Around 15 hours by my math.

LOL! With only 19, there might be some question as to whether you are a UFO or not. :cheesy:

Yep. I was thinking about the same. 12 hours of it off road?

If all goes well we should be able to run most of the trails in 2.5 hours each so 10 hours offroad. I think it was around 175 miles of highway depending on the order of the trails for 3 hours plus a couple air ups and downs and gas.

Watch it boy! You are going on a run in the middle of the desert outside of Las Vegas with people you hardly know. Just sayin'. :ahhhhh:

So you want me to bring the shovels again? We are running out of places to hide the bodies. Oh, who am I kidding. It's the open desert.

So you want me to bring the shovels again? We are running out of places to hide the bodies. Oh, who am I kidding. It's the open desert.

Nah, the coyotes will take care of most of the evidence. Besides, it's hot this time of year, and I don't want to break a sweat. :cheesy:

Nah, the coyotes will take care of most of the evidence. Besides, it's hot this time of year, and I don't want to break a sweat. :cheesy:
We'll just make him a hot dog necklace. the coyotes will take care of the rest.:standing wave:

You could just shove him in the cactus, that would make me want to kill myself. Those bastards hurt.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366863778.691012.jpg

I have a picture of the chupacabra attacking my rig. Mean little buggars.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366863840.701030.jpg

Top Bottom