The building of knuckles

Mike, that c-pillar action turned out really sweet

Yeah, it turned out pretty good. It will look much better all buttoned up of course. But more importantly, I think it will serve its intended purpose well.

glorious MTG! this explains the shop mystery.

That and I confirmed the squeak from the rear axle is a bent axle shaft. :( If I can figure out how to post a video I'll put a clip up of the wobble. Amazing how well my jeep drives even with a bent rear axle shaft and no steering stabilizer installed. Honestly can't tell anything is wrong.

That is sweet!!!! :rock::rock::rock::rock: Where did you get them? Sorry if I missed it?:thinking:

Poison spider makes the kit. Pretty inexpensive too. :thumb: I need to learn to weld, it cost more to have it welded than to buy the parts. :grayno:

Very nice

Thanks Silverback!

okay back to normal posts.......:rolleyes: MTG, r u going to run a pad on it or leave exposed?

andrew -

Good question. I think it sits far enough back to not need a pad, but if there is a chance for the little ones to bang a head I'll put a pad on it.

Bent axle or bent flange?

They said axle shaft, so I assume it's the flange. Not the housing if that is what you are asking. Haven't had a chance to look at it too close myself. The only sign is the squeak. It wasn't until they ran it lifted in the air that you could see anything wrong.

They said axle shaft, so I assume it's the flange. Not the housing if that is what you are asking. Haven't had a chance to look at it too close myself. The only sign is the squeak. It wasn't until they ran it lifted in the air that you could see anything wrong.

Can you just see the tire wobbling when spinning off the ground?

As Eddie would say, I've never seen a rear bent axle. Flange... you bet. I may have a set of rear axles sitting around. I'll send them to you if I have them and if you're interested. I'll have to dig through the warehouse to find them but that's no problem.

Top Bottom