The building of knuckles

Looks real good Mike. What's next on your list of upgrades?

Garden boxes, seal fence, playground mulch, basketball hoop, climbing wall...

Oh for the jeep?

C-pillar cage needs mocked up so it can get welded. Probably chromolly axle shafts. Steering assist at some point. Maybe half doors. Who knows?

Whew! Finally! I was beginning to wonder how long we would have to wait to see knuckles wearing slabs. Looking great!

I was beginning to wonder that myself. Thanks for the write up! :thumb: Made it simple...tedious, but simple. :rock:

I'll be thinking about how pretty them Slabs are while we're out running Nelson tonight...;) Know get out and scuff'em up!!:thumb:

I'll be thinking about how pretty them Slabs are while we're out running Nelson tonight...;) Know get out and scuff'em up!!:thumb:

I saw that run and would have come down and hitched a ride if I didn't have so much stuff to get done. :(

Damn Mike you got caught!!! We let Mike hang out with us because the first time he came out with us he was rolling a white Chevy Malibu. Couldn't get him to wheel it though... Looking good as usual Mikey. You gonna de virginize the Slabs on the Marathon??? Sucks that I don't get to run half of my clubs runs now.... I hate when life happens. Looking forward to seeing you soon its beer thirty!!

It was a good run for reminiscing. Last time all of us did Nelson at night Knuckles and Foxc were on little lifts and little tires. You remember, way back in the 2012's.

C-pillars welded in.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366418887.672205.jpg

Welds look good.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366418907.191504.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366418917.335411.jpg

Lines up nice with the seats.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366418936.422932.jpg

I'll get some better pics when it's finished. Have to trim the roll bar padding and bust out the sewing needle on the cover.

I didn't ask the shop to paint it but they did. I was going to go white but the flat black is fine. Not enough to make me redo it anyway.

All in all me thinks its a good addition to knuckles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom