The build/re-build of Gruff

I’m floundering Jerry. Just been dealing with a lot of ticky tacky crap they had been holding me up. I’m very close though. Almost ready for it to go in to the shop for final tune or next stage of build depending on costs.

I’m floundering Jerry. Just been dealing with a lot of ticky tacky crap they had been holding me up. I’m very close though. Almost ready for it to go in to the shop for final tune or next stage of build depending on costs.

Yeah, I hear ya. Unless you do this kind of stuff steadily some of it can bog you down.

Here's my Weebz motivational pic :thumb:

WOLwallpaper-TopOfTheWorld-04.jpg

Congrats man! I had to tear the side of the box off to get my last axle out. Put the wheels on to roll it out and get it in position!
The fun begins!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gotta get us goal focused again!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Lol, I'll have to start a weekly motivational post. Not that anyone really needs it.

Sweet! That’s a happy crate! Now get to work..

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Hopefully shop time is this week or next. All the prep work is almost done...

Congrats man! I had to tear the side of the box off to get my last axle out. Put the wheels on to roll it out and get it in position!
The fun begins!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm cheating - forktruck will pick em up out of the box, otherwise that's exactly what I'd have to do.

You get delivery, he has to ship my axle in it.

Those look great. Hard to get much else done with those sitting there.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to use it to ship thePR44 - sorry Steve!

I’m pretty sure I’m gonna need it. I still need to get the vacuum pump out to try the winch deck fitment.

The to do list is as long as your axle wait...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Haha, well I know it's in the shed - I just gotta dig it out. It's not going anywhere.

See..at this point that is almost more motivation to me. Parts all packed up for someone else to install. Lol.

Yeah, but man it's killin me to take these somewhere to get put in. I so wish I took the time years ago to learn how to weld. Too many brackets need burned on for me to even think about it. LOL, I'm probably gonna be the biggest pain in the dick at that shop. Especially since it's in the same industrial park as me. :brows:

Yeah, but man it's killin me to take these somewhere to get put in. I so wish I took the time years ago to learn how to weld. Too many brackets need burned on for me to even think about it. LOL, I'm probably gonna be the biggest pain in the dick at that shop. Especially since it's in the same industrial park as me. :brows:

Lmao. I taught myself to weld (at least lay a bead) during all this but don’t trust myself or my welding to hold. Lol. One of the fab shops this way offers a weekend training on welding and fabrication that I’m going to jump on next time they do it.

Lmao. I taught myself to weld (at least lay a bead) during all this but don’t trust myself or my welding to hold. Lol. One of the fab shops this way offers a weekend training on welding and fabrication that I’m going to jump on next time they do it.

That'd be pretty cool. I may need to look into that. If I would have gone the bolt on CO way I could have installed the axles & CO's and then taken it to the shop for the high clearance brackets to be installed, but I do really like the Synergy weld on brackets in front.

That'd be pretty cool. I may need to look into that. If I would have gone the bolt on CO way I could have installed the axles & CO's and then taken it to the shop for the high clearance brackets to be installed, but I do really like the Synergy weld on brackets in front.

I get it. I would be taking a similar approach. At some point I’ll make a real decision on suspension. Lol

Top Bottom