HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA US

Ohhhh damn

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Finally [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Here they come!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Man, I was really hoping they were gonna get here today so I could work on them over the weekend.

So, skipping work Monday?

Haha, no, I have them shipping to work so I gotta go in. I'll need my fork truck to pick them up so I can hold them up to cut the brackets off I either don't need or will be installing new ones.

A
N
T
I
C
I
P
A
T
I
O
N

If I’m productive, I’ll figure out if I need that swaybar this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Shit I forgot about that. I'm gonna put it in the JL so I don't forget it.

Sweet!! Sounds like a couple days off of work next week!

Well, I might be preoccupied in the warehouse for a little while ;)

Handy to work where you have tools like forklifts and stuff.

And, you can still do most of the phone work while wrenching 👍

Handy to work where you have tools like forklifts and stuff.

And, you can still do most of the phone work while wrenching 👍

For sure. Sometimes wish it was a little closer to home but it also keeps me from going in unless I really really need to.
Funny - we were just looking t getting headsets for everyone the other day :brows:

For sure. Sometimes wish it was a little closer to home but it also keeps me from going in unless I really really need to.
Funny - we were just looking t getting headsets for everyone the other day :brows:

I remember back when I didn't want anything to do with a headset or Bluetooth. Then I tried some out, and the best one out of the first eight lasted two weeks.
While I loved the freedom of not holding the phone anymore, the short life made me hate them.

My office guy talked me into trying one more, and I got a PLT Legend. It was great. I have the updated one now, I think it is a 5200 or something like that.

I have been using them now for years. Get a warranty. I go to Best Buy, and when it won't charge, gets plugged up with dirt, or anything else that makes it not right, the replace it on the spot, no questions.

It's the only thing a warranty ever paid off on for me.

Now I don't even know it's there anymore, and I'm lost without one.

Top Bottom