The build/re-build of Gruff

I remember back when I didn't want anything to do with a headset or Bluetooth. Then I tried some out, and the best one out of the first eight lasted two weeks.
While I loved the freedom of not holding the phone anymore, the short life made me hate them.

My office guy talked me into trying one more, and I got a PLT Legend. It was great. I have the updated one now, I think it is a 5200 or something like that.

I have been using them now for years. Get a warranty. I go to Best Buy, and when it won't charge, gets plugged up with dirt, or anything else that makes it not right, the replace it on the spot, no questions.

It's the only thing a warranty ever paid off on for me.

Now I don't even know it's there anymore, and I'm lost without one.

Hard to believe we've never upgraded to these yet. Our phone system is almost 20 years old now. Kinda embarrassing but the damn things just keep on working. :crazyeyes:
Thanks for the tip - I'm gonna stop in BB this weekend :thumb:

Not just yours[emoji23][emoji23] looks so hard

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hell yeah!!!!!!

Damn them axels are niiiiice!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol, I had to put the cover back on the box. Otherwise I'd be out there dragging them out of it.

Hey, they made it! Working on the other stuff right now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Yup, I was first delivery. Their terminal is in our industrial park.
Dynatrac did leave the lower control arm mounts off of the rear. I was surprised - I didn't think they'd do that. One less thing to grind off. Also, do you know when they went to
the cast in CA mount on the front pumpkin? I was surprised to see that as well - I thought they used a bold on fabbed bracket?

Lol, I had to put the cover back on the box. Otherwise I'd be out there dragging them out of it.

Yup, I was first delivery. Their terminal is in our industrial park.
Dynatrac did leave the lower control arm mounts off of the rear. I was surprised - I didn't think they'd do that. One less thing to grind off. Also, do you know when they went to
the cast in CA mount on the front pumpkin? I was surprised to see that as well - I thought they used a bold on fabbed bracket?

I’m not sure but I know the last couple of sets have had them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ho Lee Shit congrats Jerry

Thanks Mark! Any word on Brick?

Ooh, so shiny. Congrats!

LOL, yeah, shiny now. We'll see how long we can keep them that way.

Yup...looks like a burnout to me...

You first!

Nice delivery, definitely got some work now. [emoji106]

Yep, time to get after it. Gonna pre-trim my wheel wells tonight. Hopefully I can get it in the shop this week. :thumb:

200.webp

Top Bottom