The build/re-build of Gruff

So until I can get Hank, the Sequioa my daughter bought me for my birthday, planted this Spring I needed to get him in a bigger pot til then.
She decided to paint a mountain scene on the whole thing along with a Black Bear Pass road on one side with naturally, Jeeps descending it. :thumb:
Pretty awesome. Have it in my office.

View attachment 290167

View attachment 290168

View attachment 290169

Love it brother! How cool and the pics on wall as well!

Love it brother! How cool and the pics on wall as well!

Thanks Pete! Ha - the pics. I forgot about them in the background. Funny - I always tell folks those are from my trips to the mall :D

That’s so awesome!!!

Thanks buddy! Rooting for the Jags or the Pats this weekend?

I thought the tree was way cool but this topped it! You are blessed my man!

I agree 100%! Its amazing what she does. And I struggle with drawing a frigging circle. :cheesy:

I like the tree in my office so much that I don't want to have to plant it this Spring? Ha - I may wait & see how big it gets & maybe wait a year or so

Am I there[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
Regardless you are one lucky son of a gun and I better get one of those in two month for my BD[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

So until I can get Hank, the Sequioa my daughter bought me for my birthday, planted this Spring I needed to get him in a bigger pot til then.
She decided to paint a mountain scene on the whole thing along with a Black Bear Pass road on one side with naturally, Jeeps descending it. :thumb:
Pretty awesome. Have it in my office.

View attachment 290167

View attachment 290168

View attachment 290169

That is way nice! Are you a plumber too? I see flush valves and pipe fittings in your pic

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Am I there[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
Regardless you are one lucky son of a gun and I better get one of those in two month for my BD[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Of course - you're next to last in front of me. I'm bringing up the rear :grayno:

That is way nice! Are you a plumber too? I see flush valves and pipe fittings in your pic

Not really, but I know a couple ;)

Did a little pre-run to the Allegheny National Forest yesterday checking out campgrounds and some of the trails/roads. Can;t believe I've never been there and its only 2 hours away from my house. :grayno: Saw zero vehicles all day long on the roads and trails there. It was great!

1.jpg

1a.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Last edited:
I just love your rig man! I thought at first those were squatch prints. Lol!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks buddy! Ha! I immediately thought of you yesterday Pete. I was leafing through a pamphlet I picked up at the Ranger station and came across this page:

LOL, we got bigfeets too :shock: Not too sure bout the bigfoot sausage & wine though :icon_crazy:

0203181244.jpg

I googled Jacobs Bigfoot and this came up. Looks kinda sketchy

monster-talk-jacobs-bigfoot-photo.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom