The build/re-build of Gruff

Awesome gift! Is that species winter hardy? I could look but I’m lazy today

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes. They grow up in the High Sierras here in California. ��

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

^^ Yup - we're in zone 5-6 which is in the range :thumb:

What a fantastic gift!

How sweet is that!

Awesome gift!

That's such a cool, thoughtful gift! Going to see them in person is on my bucket list.

That's awesome. I loved visiting CA and going to see them at one of the parks near San Francisco. Almost bought a baby one to bring home.

Thanks all - this may be one of the coolest gifts I've received. I can't wait to watch this thing grow!

You raised a great kid Jerry! Now let’s see what can you do with a little tree[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Thanks buddy! "From this small sapling", right?

Ok, kinda Jeep related in that I am dyin' to get out West and get to run some trails out there: For my birthday a couple weeks ago my daughter ordered me this and it finally got here
Its a Giant Sequoia she bought online from a nursery in Ca. May seem silly to some but what the tree represents is so awesome!

View attachment 285310

Edit: WTF? Can't figure why this is sideways. Anyone got a tip on how to correct it?

Edit again: Thanks for fixing the pic WJCO!!

Hey, way cool and Merry Christmas :thumb:

That is way cool! I tell my kids all the time when I see one I’m going to hug it. They laugh and roll their eyes. Lol

Decided to take a little side trip into Gallitzen State Forest outside of Johnstown yesterday during some down time between seeing customers and besides getting Gruff totally covered in mud on a back road, came across this: an OPEN gate - holy shit! That Definitely needs exploring!

1.jpg

gall.jpg

Ended up being an awesome couple hours back in the woods. Being a week day there wasn't another soul to be seen, other than some deer and turkeys

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

1220171307.jpg

Last edited:
It is Nice to get out in a middle of the day to "Explore"

Some of us can't afford such luxury:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

It is Nice to get out in a middle of the day to "Explore"

Some of us can't afford such luxury:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

One of the benes of driving the living shit out of yourself for business. I drive through an awful lot of the rural and mountainous (for us) parts of the state. Believe me, when I get the opportunity I take it - it's all too rare to get that much time between customers. And it was actually sunny in Pennsylvania yesterday!

One of the benes of driving the living shit out of yourself for business. I drive through an awful lot of the rural and mountainous (for us) parts of the state. Believe me, when I get the opportunity I take it - it's all too rare to get that much time between customers. And it was actually sunny in Pennsylvania yesterday!

Really nice! All i can see while drying around is car in front of me :) NYC

Nice! I always try to take the "scenic route", as my wife called it.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks to Kawimoto I got a set of Winter wheels & tires for Gruff. I love the Chamber Pros in the raw aluminum that I normally run, but even with coatings I have applied to them the salt just eats the living shit outta 'em. :mad:
These black Slabs & Cooper STT Pros will fit the bill for a few seasons!

G01.jpg

G1.jpg

G2.jpg

Awesome!! I agree save those chambers from the bullshit we go through this time of year!!

It really sucks when the temps dip as low as they have because the goddam salt never goes away - it just lays on the roads. And none of the car washes are open so its hard to get anything washed.

Top Bottom