The build/re-build of Gruff

Totally agree. It’s miserable. Congrats on the new meats!

I drove past two carwashes today trying to get my Wife's truck washed but no luck. No end in the next week or two for a warm up either. And thanks!

First guy I think who actually has both. For the many moods of Gruff.

Haha, well I did pick up a pair of used Chamber Pros last year that I was gonna get powdercoated
Candyapple Red if I could find another pair cheap. I think ill probably ditch that idea for now :crazyeyes:

I drove past two carwashes today trying to get my Wife's truck washed but no luck. No end in the next week or two for a warm up either. And thanks!

Haha, well I did pick up a pair of used Chamber Pros last year that I was gonna get powdercoated
Candyapple Red if I could find another pair cheap. I think ill probably ditch that idea for now :crazyeyes:

Jerry, you’ve got more sets of wheels than I have shoes lol.

So you have 12 beadlock wheels floating around in your garage! What an embarrassment of riches. Gonna have to start calling you Brute...

The slabs look great!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was wondering why you got another set. Maybe I won’t go with machined chambers when I go one tons

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you can get the salt off right away its no problem. Its times like now where its soooo friggin cold out and you can't wash them off that will eat away at them. Its a shame that ATX doesn't offer a factory clearcoat on their wheels.

Nice new wheels and tires.

So until I can get Hank, the Sequioa my daughter bought me for my birthday, planted this Spring I needed to get him in a bigger pot til then.
She decided to paint a mountain scene on the whole thing along with a Black Bear Pass road on one side with naturally, Jeeps descending it. :thumb:
Pretty awesome. Have it in my office.

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

So until I can get Hank, the Sequioa my daughter bought me for my birthday, planted this Spring I needed to get him in a bigger pot til then.
She decided to paint a mountain scene on the whole thing along with a Black Bear Pass road on one side with naturally, Jeeps descending it. :thumb:
Pretty awesome. Have it in my office.

View attachment 290167

View attachment 290168

View attachment 290169

This is just awesome! :jaw drop: Taylor is deff a talented one!

Last edited:
Top Bottom