The build/re-build of Gruff

Man, there is some pretty county out there!

Yeah, it does have some bright spots. Mostly when you get away from all of the rabble an get into the middle half of the state. LOL, maybe I should start an 'All things Pennsylvania' thread. ;)

Yeah, it does have some bright spots. Mostly when you get away from all of the rabble an get into the middle half of the state. LOL, maybe I should start an 'All things Pennsylvania' thread. ;)

That would be a good idea!:thumb:

One of the coolest Bday presents ever.

Ok, kinda Jeep related in that I am dyin' to get out West and get to run some trails out there: For my birthday a couple weeks ago my daughter ordered me this and it finally got here
Its a Giant Sequoia she bought online from a nursery in Ca. May seem silly to some but what the tree represents is so awesome!

IMG_20171208_150851_126.jpg

Edit: WTF? Can't figure why this is sideways. Anyone got a tip on how to correct it?

Edit again: Thanks for fixing the pic WJCO!!

Last edited:
Ok, kinda Jeep related in that I am dyin' to get out West and get to run some trails out there: For my birthday a couple weeks ago my daughter ordered me this and it finally got here
Its a Giant Sequoia she bought online from a nursery in Ca. May seem silly to some but what the tree represents is so awesome!

View attachment 285306

That’s awesome she got that for you! It’s the little things [emoji16]

View attachment 285306

Edit: WTF? Can't figure why this is sideways. Anyone got a tip on how to correct it?
Plant it now so that in 5000 years it will live up to it's name. 😎

Seriously though, that's awesome! If I could spend more of my time up in the sequoias, I probably wouldn't hate this state so much. 😂

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Plant it now so that in 5000 years it will live up to it's name. 😎

Seriously though, that's awesome! If I could spend more of my time up in the sequoias, I probably wouldn't hate this state so much. 😂

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Hahaha, I told her some day my grandkids will be wondering what in the hell was that dumbass Great-great-great-great-great Grandpa thinking when he planted this damn thing here? :cheesy:

Hahaha, I told her some day my grandkids will be wondering what in the hell was that dumbass Great-great-great-great-great Grandpa thinking when he planted this damn thing here? :cheesy:

Awesome gift! Is that species winter hardy? I could look but I’m lazy today

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's awesome. I loved visiting CA and going to see them at one of the parks near San Francisco. Almost bought a baby one to bring home.

Top Bottom