The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Who knew there were so many woke white guy Jeepers out there. Here's another hero who could only fixate on me making a comment in passing about where the stupid china virus came from on our tribute to Tessa video. :naw:

Larry Joffe.jpg

Who knew there were so many woke white guy Jeepers out there. Here's another hero who could only fixate on me making a comment in passing about where the stupid china virus came from on our tribute to Tessa video. :naw:

View attachment 344006

Well according to Wikipedia, ā€œwokeā€ is ā€œa political term of African-American originā€ that ā€œrefers to a perceived awareness of issues concerning social justice and racial justice.ā€ Arenā€™t you engaging in cultural appropriation by using it? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well according to Wikipedia, ā€œwokeā€ is ā€œa political term of African-American originā€ that ā€œrefers to a perceived awareness of issues concerning social justice and racial justice.ā€ Arenā€™t you engaging in cultural appropriation by using it? [emoji6]

:doh: :naw:

I'm woke. This whole racial, political correctness bullshit is complete nonsense and just continues to divide us. #GetWoke #TheVirusIsStillFromCHINA

And they just keep coming LOL! Here's one from a guy named Tom.

View attachment 344070

Their complete stupidity, arrogance and hypocrisy combined with your comments are providing us with much needed entertainment while we are stuck inside because the stupid Chinese Gvt. decided to hide the fact that they had a serious medical crisis on their hands!

LOL - nice to see that there are still guys out there who've never met or talked to me in person but are still hating on me over shit they've read on the internet. This one comes from a lovely guy named Odorous Smegma.

Odorous Smegma.jpg

LOL - Here's one that I got from a Junelake121

View attachment 344570

Fuck that douche. On a side note, I called ORE a couple of weeks ago for some replacement end link bushings that I had over torqued. The woman who answered the phone identified herself as Lisa. I geeked out and said "Lisa Wade? I feel like I'm talking to Jeep royalty." She got flustered and embarrassed. She was so sweet, and it was cool to speak with her on the phone. We should all be so lucky to have friends like the Wade's.

I met Mel at a vendor meet back in 2015. He was more than happy to answer plenty of my questions while we had BBQ. Later when he saw me leaving he tossed to me an EVO t-shirt. I said something stupid like "Thanks! See you on the internet". Afterwards, I felt like a complete and utter tool. To this day I still wish that I had said "See you on the trails". Lol. šŸ˜…

Iā€™ve been bingeing all of Eddieā€™s YouTube videos since Iā€™m stuck working at home. Gotta say I have been throughly enjoying them. They help pass the day and keep me sane. Iā€™ve only been modding my Jeep for about 2 years and have so much to learn! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom