The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Here's another from Keith. Who knew that so many people would get their panties in a bunch over us getting out into the wide open desert.

Keith.jpg

Here's one from a Jeffrey Miller. Apparently, preaching at me and telling me how I'm some kind of dumbshit = some kind of an "argument".

Jeffery Miller.jpg

LOL - no surprise but here's another guy, coldoath, who would have an easier time jerking off to me if I wore my hair differently.

coldoath.jpg

The YouTube comment section is like an STD Petri dish in a whore house. The more people that use it the more infected it gets. Sounds like Kieth and the like are repeat customers of said Petri dish.

Here's one that we just got from a Kevin C. I'll never understand why guys like him don't turn off the volume or change the channel.

Kevin C.jpg

Ok, this isn’t really a “hater” or at least, that I can tell but thought it should be filed here just the same.

Adjustments.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ok, this isn’t really a “hater” or at least, that I can tell but thought it should be filed here just the same.

View attachment 348289

Hey! spending time scouting locations, history, fuel, editing, time, more time... none of that matters, sticking a video on youtube is easy money.

come'on, donate it all cause you know the really wealthy creators donate all theirs (crickets) :cheesy:

Here's one that I got on our Essential Travel video. It comes from a guy who goes by the name Dragon Rider and is pissed because us going for a drive puts his life at risk. :naw:

View attachment 346761

The whole thing was too long to post up as a single shot but here's my reply. I should note that I talked to Sharkey and before responding so he needs to take the credit on some of what was said.

View attachment 346762

OMG!!! Eddie!! Don't breath and don't sneeze out in the middle of fucking nowhere!

It might travel all over the world and infect 100's of thousands of people and cause their death!!! :eek::eek::eek:

That kind of paranoid thinking is beyond my ability to even try to understand. :doh::doh:

If you fear what's outside, don't go outside... this is not World War Z but would be kind cool if it was...yah i know, twisted.

Here's a nice self-righteous one that I got on our new Stimulus Check video and from a guy named leighhl.

leighhl.jpg

Not really a hater comment but I thought it belonged here just the same. This was posted up by a Raymond Laracuenta and it was to preach at me.

Rymond Laracuenta.jpg

Not really a hater comment but I thought it belonged here just the same. This was posted up by a Raymond Laracuenta and it was to preach at me.

View attachment 348883

For some reason, out of all the hate mail you get, this one bothers me more than the rest. I hope this guy is following his own advice and loading up his vehicle for front line workers, most likely he is preaching from his keyboard.

Top Bottom