The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Here's one that I got from a guy named Scoobby. Apparently, a trip out into the desert is "nothing" and I should have just stayed at home. LOL

Scoobby.jpg

Here's one that I got on our Essential Travel video. It comes from a guy who goes by the name Dragon Rider and is pissed because us going for a drive puts his life at risk. :naw:

Dragon Rider.jpg

The whole thing was too long to post up as a single shot but here's my reply. I should note that I talked to Sharkey and before responding so he needs to take the credit on some of what was said.

Untitled-1.jpg

Here's one that I got on our Essential Travel video. It comes from a guy who goes by the name Dragon Rider and is pissed because us going for a drive puts his life at risk. :naw:

View attachment 346761

The whole thing was too long to post up as a single shot but here's my reply. I should note that I talked to Sharkey and before responding so he needs to take the credit on some of what was said.

View attachment 346762

Nice response by both of you. :thumb:

These people kill me because they don’t even understand the implications of their argument. They are saying that they have a Constitutional right to destroy the livelihoods of tens (if not hundreds) of millions of people to protect their own. Sorry, it doesn’t work that way.

Additionally, they seem oblivious to the fact that a vaccine is not going to be widely available anytime soon (if ever). Then what? Stay locked up forever?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Die a natural death? I hate to state the obvious, but isn’t dying of Covid-19 actually dying a natural death? Is he now implying that everyone has a right to die of old age?

Die a natural death? I hate to state the obvious, but isn’t dying of Covid-19 actually dying a natural death? Is he now implying that everyone has a right to die of old age?

Yeah, I think that's what he's trying to say. :naw:

I really wish they'd have just given us the information and allowed us to make our own determinations based on recommendations. Hold us personally accountable. Not just lock us all down and stifle media which goes against that. I'm afraid to see the impact on the economy after all of this.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I really wish they'd have just given us the information and allowed us to make our own determinations based on recommendations. Hold us personally accountable. Not just lock us all down and stifle media which goes against that. I'm afraid to see the impact on the economy after all of this.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app
What, you mean like every other pandemic? They couldn't trust us to collapse the economy on our own.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

LOL - here's one that I got from a guy named Keith on our Essential Travel video. Actually, it was directed toward another guy but really made to shit talk me.

Keith.jpg

Top Bottom