The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Wow. People are so fucking stupid. When I want Mexican food, guess what, I GOOGLE MEXICAN FOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not fucking tough, people.

I just responded to this dipshit on YouTube. I'm really sick of this shit. Next time I want INDIAN food, I'll just type in 'Asian food that comes somewhere between Nepal, Bangladesh, and Pakistan slightly North of the Ocean that starts with the letter I . '

I mean, Heaven forbid, I fucking offend someone with FACTS.

They do know your Asian right? Why don’t you get a pass?

I’m seriously confused by the double standard.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Wow. People are so fucking stupid. When I want Mexican food, guess what, I GOOGLE MEXICAN FOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not fucking tough, people.

I just responded to this dipshit on YouTube. I'm really sick of this shit. Next time I want INDIAN food, I'll just type in 'Asian food that comes somewhere between Nepal, Bangladesh, and Pakistan slightly North of the Ocean that starts with the letter I . '

I mean, Heaven forbid, I fucking offend someone with FACTS.

LOL - be careful, you're making way too much sense there my friend. You might poke an eye out or something. :crazyeyes:

They do know your Asian right? Why don’t you get a pass?

I’m seriously confused by the double standard.

Wait... I'm asian?? :shock:

Here's one from Keith and it's a bit more in line with the normal kind of gayness that I typically get. :crazyeyes:

Keith.jpg

LOL - here's one from a Phong Nguyen who's butthurt over my passing comment about where this stupid corona virus came from. Apparently, I supposed to have "more dignity" for my "own people". Like, what in the fuck is that supposed to mean. Talk about fuckin racist.

Phong.jpg

"Your own people' he says. Lol

Exactly!! What in the fuck is that supposed to mean? Because of how "I LOOK"? Is that not the very definition of racism - JUDGING people based on how they look?? :naw:

I am an AMERICAN and my blood bleeds RED, WHITE AND BLUE - PERIOD.

Exactly!! What in the fuck is that supposed to mean? Because of how "I LOOK"? Is that not the very definition of racism - JUDGING people based on how they look?? :naw:

There’s not a hint of yellow in there?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Probably more red...unless you're 15 feet under water, then it looks green (ask me how I know)...

LOL - here's one from a Phong Nguyen who's butthurt over my passing comment about where this stupid corona virus came from. Apparently, I supposed to have "more dignity" for my "own people". Like, what in the fuck is that supposed to mean. Talk about fuckin racist.

View attachment 343919

Nguyen. That’s Vietnamese, right? Maybe his family got their rifles from China.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom