The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Um yeah sorry about your dog but really all I heard was some racist rant you went on and on with for several minutes. Please you must apologize.

Sorry you mother fuckers cant pick up the real point of that video. Now go to the mall and breath deeply next to a large crowd.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exactly!
It fucken doesn’t.

I suppose it matters as much as things like election audit funding, postal service bailouts, corporate board diversity reporting, racial pay equity, airline carbon offsetting and corporate diversity budgets. These were all things that some in the senate were saying are critical in combating the china virus and providing relieve to Americans right now. :naw:

I hope these commenters get stuck in an elevator together and one of them has a bad cough.

LOL :cheesy:

How much of a loser do you have to be to post negative comments on a tribute video to Tessa!?! Bunch of douchebags

You had to know it was coming.

You said China.

China = a country
Chinese = a people

Stop right there my friend, you're making way too much sense. :naw: :crazyeyes:

Um yeah sorry about your dog but really all I heard was some racist rant you went on and on with for several minutes. Please you must apologize.

Sorry you mother fuckers cant pick up the real point of that video. Now go to the mall and breath deeply next to a large crowd.

It really is amazing how so many people are just looking for a reason to be offended. And really, I have to say that I wish they'd all do what you just suggested.

The one time I hoped this thread wouldnt be bumped.

It's all good. I just looked and saw there were over a dozen thumbs down too. The sad truth is, Tessa would have loved them anyway.

Side note, you are exempt from being called a racists for that comment. You are in fact Asian.

Isn’t that how it works ?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

No no no, you don't understand. Exemptions only work if your are saying things that are "woke" (aka retarded beyond repair). If you are not "woke", anything you say, correct or not is patently wrong. That is the way that whole group of douchenozzles operate.

Top Bottom