The Adventures of Fiona - '08 JK Rubicon 2-Door

Looks great! I'm going to go with a Dometic as well but I bought the ARB cord like you have last Fall. I haven't installed the harness yet because I didn't think the plug & outlet were compatible. Does the Dometic plug right into the ARB outlet?
Yup. The end that has the regular outlet plug unscrews and what's left plugs right in to the ARB outlet. 👍

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I have ARB 30 and it fits nicely under a rear cover, but with out the slide. It was too tall with it. In the end you really don’t need it. It’s pretty easy access, but you do need to open the tonneau cover.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
The Dometic 35 I got fits well under the cover with the slide. Just have to pop off the tailgate bar. I didn't want to pull the cooler all the way out of the Jeep all the time so I'm really happy with how it all worked out.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

That’s awesome! I need to get a fridge one of these days [emoji23] Wayalife is terrible for my bank account, always seeing something new and my list keeps growing

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's a good deal.

Is there another one? I need a spare since I hurt a sidewall on John Bull. I will patch it, but would like a good tire for the Rubicon trips

That's a good deal.

Is there another one? I need a spare since I hurt a sidewall on John Bull. I will patch it, but would like a good tire for the Rubicon trips
Are you still in SoCal? There's a couple places to get singles here in Palmdale. The shop I got this one from is closed until Tuesday now, though.

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, they fucked up the lug nuts on my wife's Caravan so I was digging around their used pile and came across it. 🤣

That may explain the good price.

The tire guys down here treat used tires like the cords are made of gold.

20" wheels on my work truck, they got me for $75 because "it's a 20" tire" or in other words, because they can.

Add insult to injury, it separated after about 3 weeks.

I am still in SoCal, Menifee. Travel all over though

That may explain the good price.

The tire guys down here treat used tires like the cords are made of gold.

20" wheels on my work truck, they got me for $75 because "it's a 20" tire" or in other words, because they can.

Add insult to injury, it separated after about 3 weeks.

I am still in SoCal, Menifee. Travel all over though
Lol. Possibly, but being that it was a one-off and expired DOT stamp probably had something to do with it as well.

If you're on FB, there's a guy here by my house that sells used tires out of his back yard. If you're interested in traveling to Palmdale, I'll find you his contact info.

Top Bottom