The Adventures of Fiona - '08 JK Rubicon 2-Door

Canadian jeeper

Have to say the 4 door has some major pluses but im a 2 door jeeper on my 3rd jeep 2 tjs and now my special ordered jk rubicon. It’s the only sunset orange 2015 “2” door in canada

Have to say the 4 door has some major pluses but im a 2 door jeeper on my 3rd jeep 2 tjs and now my special ordered jk rubicon. It’s the only sunset orange 2015 “2” door in canada
Welcome to WAL! You should post up an introduction in the Wave section. We'd all love to see your Jeep. 🍻

Yeah, Fiona is my first Jeep and I was so happy when my wife told me to get the 2 door. Anything else just wouldn't feel right. #SaveThe2Door 😎

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Since I added the 3/4" spacers in the front for the 37s I've been concerned about the sway bar angle.

I had picked up a set of Synergy links a long time ago but never installed them because I was lazy to drill out the sway bar. I'm glad I didn't because when I went to look into installing them now they were gonna be too short. 🤪

I couldn't get a longer set locally so I called up the offroad shop that did my gears and asked if he might have something.

It turned out he had a set of Rubicon Express quick discos that would fit the bill and he offered them to me about $50 less than 4WP so I went and picked them up 👍
20181003_1313311.jpg
20181003_1313551.jpg
Got home this evening and installed them. Set the bar to +5° and now I feel better since I shouldn't inadvertently inverse them at full droop. As a side benefit, if my electronic sway bar disconnect ever takes a shit, I'm set with manual discos. 🤣
20181003_200644.jpg
The rock lights come in handy in the driveway sometimes too. 😎

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Looks good!

Rock lights are on my list, just haven't had time to get to them.

Sway bar angle looks good.

Since I added the 3/4" spacers in the front for the 37s I've been concerned about the sway bar angle.

I had picked up a set of Synergy links a long time ago but never installed them because I was lazy to drill out the sway bar. I'm glad I didn't because when I went to look into installing them now they were gonna be too short. 🤪

I couldn't get a longer set locally so I called up the offroad shop that did my gears and asked if he might have something.

It turned out he had a set of Rubicon Express quick discos that would fit the bill and he offered them to me about $50 less than 4WP so I went and picked them up 👍
Got home this evening and installed them. Set the bar to +5° and now I feel better since I shouldn't inadvertently inverse them at full droop. As a side benefit, if my electronic sway bar disconnect ever takes a shit, I'm set with manual discos. 🤣

The rock lights come in handy in the driveway sometimes too. 😎

Nice! And yes, having rock lights really do come in handy :thumb:

Fiona has changed so much since the last time I have seen her. Need to get out with ya again.
You sure do! I'm looking forward to seeing Betsy after her face lift! When are you gonna be back in town? Maybe we can set up a trip next month?
Nice! And yes, having rock lights really do come in handy :thumb:
Thanks! 🍻 She's coming together slowly but surely.

I use the rock lights for nighttime repairs more than I care to admit. 🤪

--

Top Bottom