TeraFlex Hinged Tire Carrier Break

Lmao, that's a funny video. Been waiting for teraflex speed bumps thread to post that.

I asked about the speedbumps a while back, but when I realized they were just foam in a can (didn't realize they werent a minishock like the king units) I quickly killed that idea....thanks to the people here, and not only that, Eddie actually convinced me NOT to buy the king units because they would be a complete waste for me....I didn't get the typical forum "those things are awesome man, you should totally get them."

I saw you post this up on that other thread and thought it would be good to post it here as well being that you did mention it :D

LMAO! How is it that I haven't seen that before? As an aside, I'm a little mad that Mel would abuse my beloved Silver Bullet like that. I hope he at least drank it first.

:cheesy:

5 fanboys voted thumbs down on that video.

:cheesy: Ya just gotta love the fanboys!! I mean, what kind of normal person would get so butthurt FOR a company that they have to hate on people or in this case, give a thumbs down to a pretty funny video.

:cheesy: Ya just gotta love the fanboys!! I mean, what kind of normal person would get so butthurt FOR a company that they have to hate on people or in this case, give a thumbs down to a pretty funny video.

What's funny is, he doesn't name the product but everyone knows what he's talking about !!

I have had the Teraflex HD carrier for about a year, didn't see this thread until a few months ago, it is definitely concerning. I'm curious what kind/size tires + wheels were mounted to them. I know it doesn't matter but some tire + wheel combo's are very heavy..

I have had the Teraflex HD carrier for about a year, didn't see this thread until a few months ago, it is definitely concerning. I'm curious what kind/size tires + wheels were mounted to them. I know it doesn't matter but some tire + wheel combo's are very heavy..

My question would be is there a tire/wheel combination that TF says you can't run? The answer is no. TF claims that you can run up to a 37" tire and I am not aware of any recommended restrictions on the type of tire (apart from size) and the type of wheel.

I have a friend "in the know" who says that Teraflex, after consulting their legal department, will be making a subtle but important change to their standard disclaimer. It will go from "for off road use only" to "for off jk use only".

Look, Dennis won't even run a tire on that carrier. :what:
Or he is looking for his tire that fell off maybe.....

Attachments

• 1403276657922.jpg
    1403276657922.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 454
And it ain't coming off...

...until it breaks and does. :doh:

Felony stupid. :grayno:

Top Bottom