TeraFlex Hinged Tire Carrier Break

Thanks for bringing this up. Since the other thread where I was told about this, I cut up a Daystar bump on the passenger side. I'm definitely concerned, and may run with no spare. View attachment 15791

What a surprise :rolleyes2:

I'd like to see some pics of the WAYALIFE shirts too. :yup:

Here you go...I can't get a photo of the tire side of the mount like where your buddy had an issue but it has gussets too.

The irony here is amazing though...a guy that runs a pretty successful forum treating his own members and customers like shit when he's calling out another company for not doing the right thing for their customers.
image.jpgimage.jpg

well lookie there.... shirts and gussets!!! still not sure why you decided make THIS your first communication with everyone... lessons learned I suppose!

andrew-

Here you go...I can't get a photo of the tire side of the mount like where your buddy had an issue but it has gussets too.

The irony here is amazing though...a guy that runs a pretty successful forum treating his own members and customers like shit when he's calling out another company for not doing the right thing for their customers.
View attachment 38337View attachment 38338

Will you sell the shirt at a discounted rate?

Ummm, welcome to a month later. If you took the time to read through the thread instead of just coming on here to troll, you would know that the gussets are on the WRONG side. The breaks have been occurring on the part that attaches to the spare :naw:

[/Quote]The irony here is amazing though...a guy that runs a pretty successful forum treating his own members and customers like shit when he's calling out another company for not doing the right thing for their customers.
View attachment 38337View attachment 38338[/QUOTE]

Well, your wife has good taste and again, you might want to have her buy your jeep parts from now on :yup:

What's amazing to me is that you dug up this thread just to stir the pot and then whine about it when you got called out. Don't like it here, nobody is making you stay.

well lookie there.... shirts and gussets!!! still not sure why you decided make THIS your first communication with everyone... lessons learned I suppose!

andrew-

Truer words haven't been said...wish I would have posted pics of the Jeep and said hi to all first. I was truly only trying to update the thread with facts as I came across it via a google search on the carrier.

Lesson learned indeed.

Top Bottom