TeraFlex Hinged Tire Carrier Break

C'mon, really...it's the wife's. Do I really need to take one of mine to prove mini the cool kids club.

Wow dude! You really need to relax. :yup: My post was in response to his post about buying it from you at a discount, hence I quoted his post and not yours. I was just trying to add a little levity to the thread. :crazyeyes:

Truer words haven't been said...wish I would have posted pics of the Jeep and said hi to all first. I was truly only trying to update the thread with facts as I came across it via a google search on the carrier.

Lesson learned indeed.

this thread is NOT a place for anyone.... anyone at all!

andrew-

Wow dude! You really need to relax. :yup: My post was in response to his post about buying it from you at a discount, hence I quoted his post and not yours. I was just trying to add a little levity to the thread. :crazyeyes:

Your a dick MTG!

Ummm, welcome to a month later. If you took the time to read through the thread instead of just coming on here to troll, you would know that the gussets are on the WRONG side. The breaks have been occurring on the part that attaches to the spare :naw:

Well, your wife has good taste and again, you might want to have her buy your jeep parts from now on :yup:

What's amazing to me is that you dug up this thread just to stir the pot and then whine about it when you got called out. Don't like it here, nobody is making you stay.

I just got through stating the gussets are on the other side too...but i think we're past that now. Didn't dig up an old thread to stir the pot...you managed to do that pretty well yourself.

Didn't say I didn't like it here but didn't realize you were an arse. I've learned a lot over the past few months including not to contradict the admin...:bleh::bleh:

I just got through stating the gussets are on the other side too...but i think we're past that now. Didn't dig up an old thread to stir the pot...you managed to do that pretty well yourself.

Didn't say I didn't like it here but didn't realize you were an arse. I've learned a lot over the past few months including not to contradict the admin...:bleh::bleh:

So you've been kicked off another forum recently?

I apologize for not responding sooner, I was cooking dinner for the family and enjoying a glass of wine. Having said that...

Truer words haven't been said...wish I would have posted pics of the Jeep and said hi to all first.

Well, as you have said, you've been on the forum for about a month, why didn't you?

I was truly only trying to update the thread with facts as I came across it via a google search on the carrier.

Right, you've been on the forum for a month and just happened to do Google search for a product that you already own and found this thread. :naw:

I just got through stating the gussets are on the other side too...but i think we're past that now.

Being that I can't see it, I'll just take your word for it. And again, if it's true, it's nice to see TeraFlex finally owning up to the fact that they had a BAD design and are finally fixing it instead of blaming their customers for installing their tire carrier wrong like they had been.

Didn't dig up an old thread to stir the pot. you managed to do that pretty well yourself.

Could have fooled me but, if you say so.

Didn't say I didn't like it here but didn't realize you were an arse.

:cheesy: I was wondering when the name calling would start.

Allow me to state it differently. Don't like ME, don't have to be here. ;)

I've learned a lot over the past few months including not to contradict the admin...:bleh::bleh:

Is that what you did? Funny, all I've seen is you dig up an old thread with the hopes it would cause some "flames" to come and with the assumption of me responding to you in the way that I have. I've also seen you accuse me of thinking everything is junk unless the logo of a manufacturer is in my signature or on the side of my Jeep. I've heard you accuse me of having some kind of vendetta and of course, I've heard you call me names. If that's what you would consider a contradiction, I guess I don't really know what the meaning of the word is. :idontknow:

Still surprised this went as south as it did.

Oh please. You yourself said that you "figured some flames were comin". After I questioned you for making this your first post, you were the one who said that you "thought that is what Ed would say". You my friend are so full of it. :naw:

I apologize for not responding sooner, I was cooking dinner for the family and enjoying a glass of wine. Having said that...

Being that I can't see it, I'll just take your word for it. And again, if it's true, it's nice to see TeraFlex finally owning up to the fact that they had a BAD design and are finally fixing it instead of blaming their customers for installing their tire carrier wrong like they had been.

Could have fooled me but, if you say so.

:cheesy: I was wondering when the name calling would start.

Is that what you did? Funny, all I've seen is you dig up an old thread with the hopes it would cause some "flames" to come and with the assumption of me responding to you in the way that I have. I've also seen you accuse me of thinking everything is junk unless the logo of a manufacturer is in my signature or on the side of my Jeep and of course, I've heard you start to call me names. If that's what you would consider a contradiction, I guess I don't really know what the meaning of the word is. :idontknow:

Oh please. You yourself said that you "figured some flames were comin". After I questioned you for making this your first post, you were the one who said that you "thought that is what Ed would say". You my friend are so full of it. :naw:

I'm going to presume goodwill and move on...you should too.

I'm going to presume goodwill and move on...you should too.

:cheesy: Oh sure, after trying to incite "flames", accusing me of having insincere motives and being called an ass, now you're going to "presume goodwill and move on" and have the audacity to tell me that I should too. Well my friend, I think you know where you can stick your goodwill :thumb:

:cheesy: Oh sure, after trying to incite "flames", accusing me of having insincere motives and being called an ass, now you're going to "presume goodwill and move on" and have the audacity to tell me that I should too. Well my friend, I think you know where you can stick your goodwill :thumb:

Seriously, get some help. You need it.

What's the runoff count? I think it's 3-3 now Eddie.

LOL!! Hey now, he never said that he was gonna leave and I haven't kicked him off. If he can man up and apologize for the things he's said, this can still all be water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

I never said I agreed with anyone. I haven't seen the break or how it broke. I've only seen one in person and never looked at the tire carrier as I have no interest in buying one. In fact I don't have any Teraflex gear on my rig.

I just don't see the necessity of degrading people because you disagree with them. Your opinion should be able to stand on your presentation of facts and what you conclude from them. The use of name calling makes your argument look weak as if you are afraid it isn't strong enough so you need to put down your opponent to make them look weaker. Therefore your argument in my eyes loses validity.

Agree with this comment. 👍

LOL!! Hey now, he never said that he was gonna leave and I haven't kicked him off. If he can man up and apologize for the things he's said, this can still all be water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

Some people are too "macho" to do that Ed. Btw, can I call you Ed? I would be surprised if this person is truly unaware that posting onto a thread such as this where some people obviously get very emotional about shouting rah rah for TF then turn around and call US fanboys, wouldn't have done so knowing the repercussions.

I am fairly certain a good ol IP check would reveal the true identity of this new member and their intentions.....

I most of taken this out of context. I was not trying to offend anyone. Just agree that it's good to openly discuss a concern without name calling.

Top Bottom