Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

yeah im sure ill make it out, if i know my friend he wont be there till like noon anyway so ill prolly be part of the group and split off. Too hooked onto blue/black now

yeah im sure ill make it out, if i know my friend he wont be there till like noon anyway so ill prolly be part of the group and split off. Too hooked onto blue/black now

Every time I goto Rausch I watch someone do something and then the next trip I try it, so I know what you mean lol

Nubs If I had a 4 door I would pick you up on the way. Sorry man.

Did you get your skids finished yet?

I plan on trying to do all of yellow jacket this time and the harder climb out of lake christy.....I may tear my front bumper in half but oh well :yup:

Did you get your skids finished yet?

I plan on trying to do all of yellow jacket this time and the harder climb out of lake christy.....I may tear my front bumper in half but oh well :yup:

yeah not happy with the crossmember fitment but oh well its on. Which is the harder hill climb out? right side? and yellow jacket like we did this past weekend or is there more? if you can tell from pics that is

I have heard about this issue with the crossmember sometimes.

I think its the right side. It forks up top and the left is rutted dirt. I went that way last time and it was pretty damn easy. To the right is pretty big rocks and after watching Steve do it I want to try it this time. I have watched a couple different Jeeps do this part and have never seen a 4 door make it though only 2 doors.

Yellow jacket is short but I skipped the last part where you need to climb on top of those big bolders. I took the route to the left that wasn't easy but nowhere near as tough as that part. After seeing Steve, Ed, and Veetz all get through it I wanna try that also.

Anyone have an extra set of sway bar quick disconnects their looking to get rid of or sell?

I could pick up a set of new ones at the local dealer and bring them with me if you have the cash for them.

Are you having the issue of quadratec not being able to deliver in time?

Hey nubs come on up I'm in with bamf ill chip in

Participate in life

I'll chip in to cover a night of camping.

Anyone have an extra set of sway bar quick disconnects their looking to get rid of or sell?
x2. I could use them as well if else has a pair.
Quadratech is about 75 mins SouthEast of the camp ground if you can get there before 5p and pick some up, I'll have tools with me to install that night. 1028 Saunders Lane, West Chester, PA 19380
If you can't do that, call Jeff, owner of Adrenaline Off Road (301-502-6180) and see what he has in stock. If you can buy a set over the phone, I can pick them up on my way Friday. PM me if you wanna set that up.

Oh man I wish I could come this weekend too ...
Doooooo it!

@Tackerdown, I think I just upped the anti on the quote post for this thread. :yup: Your move sir!

Last edited:
what did you break last time?

Well nothing per say. My front drive shaft did fall off, but did not break :) ( I am thinking to start bringing a spare one on future trips)
I had a bunch of stuff lined up to put on the Jeep prior to the trip but pulled it out and did the trip instead of having the stuff installed, so now its back at the shop to put the shaft back on along with 5 other things :)

Make sure they torque everything this time, still cant beleive the flanges were loose like that (well from what i was told anyway)

Top Bottom