Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

I went with the grabbers. Got a great deal and couldn't resist. Hope I don't regret it.

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I did hear a lot of good stuff about them even though they are a bit on the heavy side.

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

hotel accomodations

the comfort inn is full up for friday night for those of you thinking of booking a room there. saturday night is currently still available for those not camping.

The shinanigans that go on durring camping sounds like so much more fun than staying in a hotel. Just ask KP about putting a fire out before we went to bed :asshat:

You spray enough brake clean, pour enough moonshine and beer on any fire it will go out eventually. Then you just give up and let it go :giveup:

We were testing the flash point of assorted liquids for purely educational reasons. I woke up feeling so smart, I renamed my tent the Holiday Inn Express! :D

science.jpg

Its a blue trail with a red hillclimb that is bypassable. But idk how hard of a blue it is

It looks like the option is there to easily bypass it on the green, so maybe when we get there, those that want to try it, do so and those that want to bypass, do just that?? IDK, just my :twocents:

Hey everyone, I haven't disappeared. I regret to say I can not make it this trip due to some financial and personal hardships. While you all are having fun on the trails Saturday, I will be mall crawling. Yes, I said mall crawling. I will be shopping for clothing for some job interviews.

Hopefully I will be first one on the list for an October trip??? By then I should be back on my feat or foot for the one's that know me.

I feel like a total :asshat: right now for not responding to some of you in a timely manner. Just a lot of stuff going on. I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel, and hopefully this time it's not a train.

I promise I will be back for the next trip. Until then, please post lots of pics and vids so I can see what I missed.

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Hey everyone, I haven't disappeared. I regret to say I can not make it this trip due to some financial and personal hardships. While you all are having fun on the trails Saturday, I will be mall crawling. Yes, I said mall crawling. I will be shopping for clothing for some job interviews.

Hopefully I will be first one on the list for an October trip??? By then I should be back on my feat or foot for the one's that know me.

I feel like a total :asshat: right now for not responding to some of you in a timely manner. Just a lot of stuff going on. I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel, and hopefully this time it's not a train.

I promise I will be back for the next trip. Until then, please post lots of pics and vids so I can see what I missed.

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

We can all pitch in 5 bucks each...bam, Rausch Creek day is back on!

Top Bottom