Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

This is the before shot.

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1379444403879.jpg
    1379444403879.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 70
Hey everyone, I haven't disappeared. I regret to say I can not make it this trip...

Good to hear from ya Nubs! We'll miss ya around the camp fire, but you gotta take care of the career so you can have more money to pour into the Jeep! :thumb: Good luck with the fancy clothes & interviews!

Good to hear from you nubs.

Glad to hear your alive. Hope things work out man and I can't wait to see you on the mext trip.

Good to hear from ya Nubs! We'll miss ya around the camp fire, but you gotta take care of the career so you can have more money to pour into the Jeep! :thumb: Good luck with the fancy clothes & interviews!

Good to hear from you nubs.

Glad to hear your alive. Hope things work out man and I can't wait to see you on the mext trip.

Dubbs... on this^^^ It wont be the same without ya! Good Luck!

New shoes...

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Looks nice :thumbup:
We can all pitch in 5 bucks each...bam, Rausch Creek day is back on!
Good idea.
Hey everyone, I haven't disappeared. I regret to say I can not make it this trip due to some financial and personal hardships. While you all are having fun on the trails Saturday, I will be mall crawling. Yes, I said mall crawling. I will be shopping for clothing for some job interviews.

Hopefully I will be first one on the list for an October trip??? By then I should be back on my feat or foot for the one's that know me.

I feel like a total :asshat: right now for not responding to some of you in a timely manner. Just a lot of stuff going on. I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel, and hopefully this time it's not a train.

I promise I will be back for the next trip. Until then, please post lots of pics and vids so I can see what I missed.

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Good to hear from you again. If its another train just step off the track and wait for it to pass that's what I do. I put up a few pics of you and the others from the 24th trip.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Everyone just remember: keep your fingers away from marks dog, you may look like me afterwards:cheesy:
and 80 proof may or may not put out the campfire:thinking: I can't remember, I was pretty drunk at the time I did that.

Hey everyone, I haven't disappeared. I regret to say I can not make it this trip due to some financial and personal hardships. While you all are having fun on the trails Saturday, I will be mall crawling. Yes, I said mall crawling. I will be shopping for clothing for some job interviews.

Hopefully I will be first one on the list for an October trip??? By then I should be back on my feat or foot for the one's that know me.

I feel like a total :asshat: right now for not responding to some of you in a timely manner. Just a lot of stuff going on. I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel, and hopefully this time it's not a train.

I promise I will be back for the next trip. Until then, please post lots of pics and vids so I can see what I missed.

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Glad you're doing alright Nubs, gona mids ya this trip but you better be on next. Good luck with the job interviews I'm sure everything will turn out alright.

Top Bottom