Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

Make sure they torque everything this time, still cant beleive the flanges were loose like that (well from what i was told anyway)

Lol I will double check myself this time ... I am trying to suppress that memory ... getting a little paranoid on what else might not be torqued right :thinking:

KP has a Rubi he doesn't need quick discos :bleh:

I told him that. We have the same lift now. He won't need them, but I told him I would bring them. Why he has first crack at them. If someone else wants to talk him out of them......they're yours

I told him that. We have the same lift now. He won't need them, but I told him I would bring them. Why he has first crack at them. If someone else wants to talk him out of them......they're yours

Depending on how you install them, they are either quick disco's or they create a longer swaybar link to work with the Rubis eDisco.

rubi sway bars should be longer regardless. this will allow for more droop believe it or not

What he said! :thumb:

I was at a buddies shop and was testing out droop by using a lift w/ and w/o the edisco engaged looking for the limiting factor that's holding me up. I had a hunch that I might be able to get some more droop out of it using the longer links.

Just what the directions say. Another note, new tires just got delivered to the house

Damn! Everyone is gettin' new feet. Can't wait to see your set up and hoping to have mine before the next trip. Lemmie know if you feel any significant power or MPG loss since you are jumping up 14 lbs/tire I believe. Also... Pix plz!

KP has a Rubi he doesn't need quick discos :bleh:

I have a Rubi too but my quick disco stopped working while on the trail and I snapped a quick disco.
Since then I always manually disconnect ...
The e-discos are notorious for going bad.
I will go to the dealer to get mine fixed one of these days and as soon as I do that I will probably sell it and get currie antirock.

I have a pair of rock krawler ones I'm bringing with me. KP has first chance at them.

If KP doesn't use them Vader has dibs since he asked first. Otherwise I'd be interested. And congrats on the new feet. Post pics once you can :)

Is anyone bringing an iPod dock (or something) to play music around the campfire instead of using our JK's as boomboxes?

Oh and i strongly recommend anyone who doesnt have a rubi to get sway bar discos because when i wrenched off my old links the nut butted up against the ball joint started backing off so i couldn't actually tighten them down past the nylon lock for the drive home. Im just greatfull that one fall off on the way and hurt anyone.

Got sway links ordered as soon as I got home.

Just got the okay from work so I am definitely good to go for the trip. I'll meet you guys in lot at 8 on Saturday and camping that night for more Sunday. Installing my CB tonight when I get home from work. What's the actual address for RC again so I can put it in the GPS?

Just got the okay from work so I am definitely good to go for the trip. I'll meet you guys in lot at 8 on Saturday and camping that night for more Sunday. Installing my CB tonight when I get home from work. What's the actual address for RC again so I can put it in the GPS?

453 Molleystown Rd Tremont, PA 17981
(570) 695-3900

Quadratech is about 75 mins SouthEast of the camp ground if you can get there before 5p and pick some up, I'll have tools with me to install that night. 1028 Saunders Lane, West Chester, PA 19380
If you can't do that, call Jeff, owner of Adrenaline Off Road (301-502-6180) and see what he has in stock. If you can buy a set over the phone, I can pick them up on my way Friday. PM me if you wanna set that up.

Yeah that'd be awesome actually since i'm coming from 6 hrs up north. I'll PM you.

Top Bottom