Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

Oh good! ! So I have some time to get some gear and some vaca time. Excellent thanks!

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

Only in a Humvee in Iraq. So... guess not.

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

Damn! Everyone is gettin' new feet. Can't wait to see your set up and hoping to have mine before the next trip. Lemmie know if you feel any significant power or MPG loss since you are jumping up 14 lbs/tire I believe. Also... Pix plz!

Sorry KP you'll have to wait, Jeep is on jack stands until tomorrow. I'll pick them up tomorrow after work

If anyone camping has a canopy (10x10 or 12x12), please toss it in your Jeep so we can make ourselves one hell of a fort! :thumb:

I hate to ask but incase I'm unable to order some quick discos in time does anyone else able to stop by any shops and pick some up, or have some around? I'll bring the cash I'd just really like to get some for this trip. Thanks

-joe

If anyone camping has a canopy (10x10 or 12x12), please toss it in your Jeep so we can make ourselves one hell of a fort! :thumb:

Heather asked me to tell you that that sounds like an awesome plan :bleh:

I hate to ask but incase I'm unable to order some quick discos in time does anyone else able to stop by any shops and pick some up, or have some around? I'll bring the cash I'd just really like to get some for this trip. Thanks

-joe

I can get a set of jks for you. The shop nearme charges i think 10 bucks more than quadratec but atleast they have them in stock

Last edited:
For those of you out there, trying to rush to get the quick discos, you can just disconnect with 2 wrenches and a plastic ty wrap in about 5 min, then after the trip you will have plenty of time to shop around for what you want

Top Bottom