Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

This is turning out to be a huge camping/wheeling crowd, I'm really excited to meet the new faces and also the old ones alike, come on anybody else from the 14th wanna join us, let's make some noise...

This is turning out to be a huge camping/wheeling crowd, I'm really excited to meet the new faces and also the old ones alike, come on anybody else from the 14th wanna join us, let's make some noise...

We're gonna need more american honey. I've got a half full bottle. You bringing cups Ed?

Friend of mine mentioned that crawler ridge is a good trail for a stocker as long as they drive smart.

Any opinions?

Last edited:
Then who the hell am I loaning it to again???

Mike OC needs the hand-held.

We have room on the reservation at Echo Valley, and we can shift over to the pavilion area if we get enough people. This is going to be a great weekend...but bring some rain gear.

I have a bottle of American Honey (minus he inaugural shot) that is coming with me. It's already on the packing list (shocker).

The trails marked that are blue are tatas cv and yellow jacket. Tatas and cv are passable in a stock jk and yellow jacket had a bypass.

Again, anyone have any thoughts on crawler ridge?

The trails marked that are blue are tatas cv and yellow jacket. Tatas and cv are passable in a stock jk and yellow jacket had a bypass.

Again, anyone have any thoughts on crawler ridge?

What's on crawler ridge? Only been one time to Rausch.

Top Bottom