Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

That would be great. I know I won't have one in time. Thanks....

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Has anyone ran Trail 11 recently? I know its got some good parts for stockers to to show off as well as the built guys but what about the rest of it? Is the whole trail good?

Does anyone have any requests for trails they want to run? I know I want to do the CV, as long as everyone is ok with that, and the tatas trail. I also really want to hit the fire pit as well as Lake Christy but does anyone else have any recommendations?

Tom, what was the first trail we hit coming out of the comp course? was it just the shortcut from K to B?

Has anyone ran Trail 11 recently? I know its got some good parts for stockers to to show off as well as the built guys but what about the rest of it? Is the whole trail good?

Does anyone have any requests for trails they want to run? I know I want to do the CV, as long as everyone is ok with that, and the tatas trail. I also really want to hit the fire pit as well as Lake Christy but does anyone else have any recommendations?

Tom, what was the first trail we hit coming out of the comp course? was it just the shortcut from K to B?

I haven't hit trail 11 yet but I have heard plenty of good things.

We hit B first then almost immediately made a left on to C

Sent from my iPhone

Yup what Steve said. trail 11 is pretty much a regular trail no big surprises

Sent from my SPH-L720

If anyone is getting rid of a leveling kit I could use one for a 2012 unlimited. Only until I can afford a lift. Will pay.

If anyone is getting rid of a leveling kit I could use one for a 2012 unlimited. Only until I can afford a lift. Will pay.

Start staking out the recycler threads. You never know what you might find. Not sure what your set up is, but Rubi take offs might also be a good economical way for you to mod as well.

Will do thanks. My rig is bone stock but I just got wheels and I am in the process of getting tires(33's for now as I do a lot of driving for work) After tires I will begin saving for a lift but I think I'm only going to go 2.5". I really like that leveled look.

I'd like to do CV and I really liked the topless for tatas trail. Definitely want to go to the lake and the quarry

I was just thinking:eek: but when we left the comp course I thought we made a left then a right to get to C which I don't see on the map but I'm almost positive there is a cut threw there. I don't know I've done those first section so many times I get them mixed up and I was used to starting at the lower end of the parking lot and coming up A.

and Scott Don't count me in for camping as much as I'd like to come I don't think I'll be able to.

Top Bottom