Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

Ok cool. How long do we usually stay on the trail for? I'll need time to set up my tent but can do it after we get off the trails. Can't wait....

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trails all day. Make sure to bring lunch, water, & snacks. Back to camp well before dark and with plenty of time to set up your tent.

No just Saturday night. I'll be up there early Saturday morning.

This may be a stupid question but would a hand held ship to shore radio work a well as a cb?

Hey guys. Unfortunately ninja and I have to cancel this go around. We will hopefully be on next trip. Have fun guys and keep the shiny side up!!!

Please verify your information below!

I need to verify who will be camping at Echo Valley, which nights, and how many people will be in each party. Please verify your information below and post any corrections. I will be calling Echo Valley to make any necessary corrections this week and pricing firewood delivery.

JKMadness: 2 adults camping Friday and Saturday, wheeling Saturday and Sunday
ScottC: 1 adult camping Friday and Saturday, wheeling Saturday and Sunday
MSK466: 1 adult camping Friday and Saturday, wheeling Saturday and Sunday
Aeraun: 1 adult camping Friday and wheeling Saturday
Bl17z90: 2 adults camping Friday and Saturday, wheeling Saturday and Sunday (and 2 dogs)
VaderJK: 1 adult camping Friday and Saturday, wheeling Saturday and Sunday
Army_Vet: 1 adult camping Friday and Saturday, wheeling Saturday and Sunday (and Miss Sadie)
Mike OC: 2 adults wheeling Saturday and camping Saturday night
Trembley: 1 adult camping Friday wheeling Saturday (with his club)

Not Camping but wheeling on Saturday: BearJew1 (with wife), Veetz, and Alan30

Tackerdown, are you going to make it to either wheel or see if Miss Sadie has warmed up to you?

Ninjaturtle13 and Drayko88, we'll miss you two. Hope to meet you at one of the next events.

Did I miss anyone, any guests, or any dogs? The only information I REALLY need to lock down is the number of guests 18 and older (no charge for kids<16).

We can have up to 4 adults per campsite, and we have Sites 5A, 6A, and 7A both Friday and Saturday night. If my numbers are correct above, 8 of us will be there both nights. Aeraun and Trembley will be with us Friday night only, and then be replaced by Mike OC and guest on Saturday. We’ll be at 10 for both nights. There won’t be a problem getting another campsite if we need to add onto the reservation, but the sooner I know the better the chance I can get an adjacent site.

As of right now, I have the reservations on hold on my credit card. Because I’m active duty military, Judy knocked off $1 per site (you can thank me in beer LOL). If I understood Judy correctly, the site rate is $41/night/site if there are 4 adults; $33/night/site if there are 3 adults, and $25/night/site if there are 2 adults. Basically, it will be about $20-$25 per person to camp for 2 nights.

Let me know if you have any questions. Can’t wait to meet you all.

I am definitely camping a night just not sure which one. Most likely will be driving up Saturday morning to wheel and camp over to wheel more Sunday. Still ironing it out with work.

Top Bottom