Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

Please add me to the list. Camping both nights wheelin (yes my Jeep!) on Saturday only. I'm also bringing a buddy that'll camp both nights too.

Last edited:
Some guy is clearly hacking KP's account because he said he couldn't go earlier :thinking:

Yeah, I'm confusing like that. :munching: I'll be there with bells on* and I'm bringing a friend who may/may not be bringing his LJ Rubi on the trip.

Great to hear this my friend :)

I just had to see the Madness portable palace you guys just bought and I'll be getting there early so I can help set up if need be.

Better bring extra beer if hes going.....KP drinks a lot of "final beer for the nights"

Lol! Totally busted... let's discuss this over a small beer? :drunkbuds:

*will not actually be wearing bells. Who does that?

Yeah, I'm confusing like that. :munching: I'll be there with bells on* and I'm bringing a friend who may/may not be bringing his LJ Rubi on the trip.
So you'll be riding in his Jeep then. Just making sure we have room for the paasengers:cheesy:

I just had to see the Madness portable palace you guys just bought and I'll be getting there early so I can help set up if need be.

Lol! Totally busted... let's discuss this over a small beer? :drunkbuds:

*will not actually be wearing bells. Who does that?

Portable palace... Lol..... I'll be practicing tonight inside the living room

Wow a tent big enough for the one and only Mr. Maddness must be a big tent.....but a living big enough for the one and only Mr. Maddness's tent must be huge!! :eek:

You guys are funny, I showed the post to my wife and she's rolling on the floor laughing

Negative, can't make it Friday unless I find out a way to work early so maybe... lol and the "wifey" will not be joining so I'll be spooning with you guys this time

Negative, can't make it Friday unless I find out a way to work early so maybe... lol and the "wifey" will not be joining so I'll be spooning with you guys this time

Lol... there's always someone trying to cuddle every trip! You get that CB installed?

Well atleast now that KP is joinging us you'll have someone to spoon with. Too bad he won't be able to flip out about her shoes this time :bleh:

Well atleast now that KP is joinging us you'll have someone to spoon with. Too bad he won't be able to flip out about her shoes this time :bleh:

I still don't believe his JK is gona get dirty and I'm sure he'll find something else to flip out about. And btw just an FYI everyone, my name is Rocco not Rocko, thanks lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom