Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

I was just thinking:eek: but when we left the comp course I thought we made a left then a right to get to C which I don't see on the map but I'm almost positive there is a cut threw there. I don't know I've done those first section so many times I get them mixed up and I was used to starting at the lower end of the parking lot and coming up A.

and Scott Don't count me in for camping as much as I'd like to come I don't think I'll be able to.

No there was never a shortcut there. You go straight thru the course, make a slight right onto B then immediately turn left onto C

Sent from my iPhone

No there was never a shortcut there. You go straight thru the course, make a slight right onto B then immediately turn left onto C

Sent from my iPhone

Thats what i thought but i wasn't 100%. I really want to go theough that part again it was a fun crawl

What do you guys think about this route?

trail maps 1.jpg

trail maps 2.jpg

I'm sure we won't get to all of the ones i highlighted but just some ideas of some trails to hit.

By some chance I don't get my tires, are these trails doable with stock rims and tires with no lift or armor?

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

By some chance I don't get my tires, are these trails doable with stock rims and tires with no lift or armor?

Yeah, you'll be ok. To be quite honest... I enjoy watching stockers run these trails more than any other rigs. It's amazing what even a stripped edition Wrangler on skinny bicycle tires can do.

You will, as I was, be REALLY impressed at the obstacles a stock jeep will do. I'm basically stock and have done the blues with no problem.

I was there for the TATAS event and the only thing our group leader had us do was deflate and disconnect.

The only thing I would recommend is get a air compressor for your tires (you can pick one up for around $30 and up, depending on how fast you want your tires to inflate. When we returned from the trails, Rausch had closed the air station and I had to travel about 5-10 miles to a Hess gas station to inflate my tires back up, and their air hose was leaking bad.

JMO.

Last edited:
Awesome. Thanks for the info. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

You will be fine, I am making sure I pick trails that I know stock jeeps can get through because thats what this trip is for. There is one trail on here that I will recommend stockers go around and that is yellow jacket and the bypass takes you to the same place that yellowjacket dumps off at. I also will have a co driver so if you're one of the 4 or 5 jeeps behind me I can help spot you through if needed.

I'll bring my camera too :yup:

Also there is a burgerking at a gas station not too far from rausch. Its 75 cents to use their compressor but its mich closer than the hess

Pfffft! thats the only way I roll!!!! Stockers fo' Life CUZ! well not anymore, but the last two trips were stock, One minor hang up, but no real problems....

You will be fine full stock...

Dr. Madness, change in plans, I'll be driving up Saturday morning to wheel and camping over to wheel Sunday.

Top Bottom