Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

While we're here, does anybody feel like chopping some fenders. I want to cut mine but don't trust myself to do it. Just figured I'd put it out there....

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I can give you some pointers and advice, help you lay it out, but there is no way I am cutting something on someone else's rig....If I screw up my own it's ok...which I did in one spot, but if I screwed up someone else's...unacceptable lol

The fender cutting party sounds good but I'll take any help and advice I can get.

Can't wait to camp and wheel....I should be there on Friday earlier than i thought (around 230 pm) since my other half is only working till 12.:yup:

Can't wait to camp and wheel....I should be there on Friday earlier than i thought (around 230 pm) since my other half is only working till 12.:yup:

2.5 hours till the next person? Are you sure that will be enough time for you guys to set up your tent? :cheesy:

2.5 hours till the next person? Are you sure that will be enough time for you guys to set up your tent? :cheesy:

I've gotta do it before anyone gets there:cheesy: (camping fresh catch here) otherwise i will never hear the end of it:cheesy:

I will bring a full bottle (minus one shot) of American Honey AND my dulled wits to the fender cutting party. I will be up there on Friday as soon as I can get there after work in DC. It should take me anywhere from 3 to 43.5 hours, depending on DC traffic. This is going to be a great weekend.

By the way, you all should be warned that I have a history of bringing "weather" with me. If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'! It even rained the night I went over to KP's house to install the CB in my rig! Don't say I didn't warn you...

Can't wait to meet ya all. This jeeping thing has got me and I haven't even had it of road yet. Would really like to cut the fenders though for my new tires. Gonna be a good time.

While we're here, does anybody feel like chopping some fenders. I want to cut mine but don't trust myself to do it. Just figured I'd put it out there....

I will do any cutting to your rig that you want me to! :thumb:

That would be great. What do I need to bring. If you want to hit me up give me a call. 267-246-0444. I would definitely appreciate it.

That would be great. What do I need to bring. If you want to hit me up give me a call. 267-246-0444. I would definitely appreciate it.

Not sure your thinking this over enough..... haha

I would prefer a die grinder with a cutting blade, but a Jig saw will do the trick. You will need new fender clips, some blue tape, some sandpaper to do a lil finish sanding. and the door trim to cover the cut. I really don't think this is a Rausch creek camping mod. But if you bring all the stuff, im sure we will git' er done.

Oooh, fender mods! Why am I thinking of the waxing scene from 40 Year Old Virgin where the friends are all standing around the table while listening to the screams of, "KELLY CLARKSON!!!"

I'm sure this will go better, right? Just make sure the drinks come out AFTER the cutting.

Top Bottom