RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

Thanks every one for the awesome replies. Can't wait to come wheelin. Do you know Adam he drives "Phoenix "

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I know the feeling, that was the first project I crossed off the list this morning. Unfortunately I broke a bolt off putting the cover back on. At least it's an upper bolt. Back on the list for a bolt extraction this week.

That was exactly what I was afraid it was going to happen, fortunately no bolts were broken.....

Are campers still going to BK at 8:00AM? I believe its Exit 104?

I'll need to fuel up and eat some breakfast.

We are going to stop at BK for breakfast? I was just think of what i was going to bring to the campground to eat for breakfast in the morning... LOL. Problem solved. :thumb:

The BK lounge is quite lovely. Don't forget to tell 'em you are a Rausch Creek member for a 10% discount.

Crossandwich up!

Don't…wrench…the day…before...

First, I have to throw out some VERY LARGE THANKS to Dr. Madness. Not only did he go to Globex to pick up some spacers for me (twice) earlier today, he talked me off of the ledge tonight when I just…could…not…get…it…to…work! I could not get the oil to go into the diff case after the installation of the new cover. By the way, I have many stories about this installation, but only one very important lesson learned:

When Dr. Madness tells you not to wrench on something the day before you leave for a weekend trip - LISTEN TO HIM!!!

Ed, I cannot thank you enough for your over-the-phone instructions. They were invaluable.

Oh, I'm going to need a little assistance tomorrow at the campground. I know that there's seems to be a long waiting list, but I recieved my WAL windshield decal today :rock: and didn't have time or help to put it on. I would appreciate the help. Thanks.

Oh, I'm going to need a little assistance tomorrow at the campground. I know that there's seems to be a long waiting list, but I recieved my WAL windshield decal today :rock: and didn't have time or help to put it on. I would appreciate the help. Thanks.

I hate to be the Debbie downer, but you really want the air and surface temperature to be over 60 degrees for the decal to set properly.

But if you've got a burr up your a$$ to do it, I'll bring painters tape.

Last edited:
First, I have to throw out some VERY LARGE THANKS to Dr. Madness. Not only did he go to Globex to pick up some spacers for me (twice) earlier today, he talked me off of the ledge tonight when I just…could…not…get…it…to…work! I could not get the oil to go into the diff case after the installation of the new cover. By the way, I have many stories about this installation, but only one very important lesson learned:

When Dr. Madness tells you not to wrench on something the day before you leave for a weekend trip - LISTEN TO HIM!!!

Ed, I cannot thank you enough for your over-the-phone instructions. They were invaluable.

Congrats on the install! :thumb: Pix please!

Haha I thought about that when I first got there.

But I would probably bring a couple of extra caps for your valve stems. I lost one on mine for a while in those rock in the parking lot while airing down.. Rookie mistake I guess.
can't believe you foung it in that mess.

Make sure you lay it out on the table tonight and don't forget it tomorrow.

Side note for first timers, you can get on the RC web sight and down load the registration form and have it filled out before you get there. It'll give you a little extra bullshiting time in the morn. If its crowded it will save alot if time.

Tom

I hate to be the Debbie downer, but you really want the air and surface temperature to be over 60 degrees for the decal to set properly.

But if you've got a burr up your a$$ to do it, I'll bring painters tape.

Yep. Looking to get it done. Even if I have to bring my heat gun. Lol. Thanks for the help and the tape..!! :thumb:

Top Bottom