RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

Whatever direction you are driving today/tomorrow morning to get to RC, try and gas up on your way to save a few bucks. The gas prices in Tremont are tracking about $0.15 above the national average. If you can find anything under $3/gal you are doing great, but under $3.20 ain't bad either.

If you are Northbound today, unfortunately the best I'm seeing is York or Harrisburg, PA in the $3.20's/gal.

Whatever direction you are driving today/tomorrow morning to get to RC, try and gas up on your way to save a few bucks. The gas prices in Tremont are tracking about $0.15 above the national average. If you can find anything under $3/gal you are doing great, but under $3.20 ain't bad either.

If you are Northbound today, unfortunately the best I'm seeing is York or Harrisburg, PA in the $3.20's/gal.

thats better than it is for me. im up arounf 3.35/gal. i know down in delaware i saw 3.18/gal tho and i got all giddy inside

Locking doors to tree/ post etc

Guys earlier in the week I suggested that I would bring a long chain to lock doors up while wheeling... how many of you are interested in doing this? If I don't have any takers I'm going to leave the 60+lbs of chain right where it is, sitting on a shelf in my garage

Guys earlier in the week I suggested that I would bring a long chain to lock doors up while wheeling... how many of you are interested in doing this? If I don't have any takers I'm going to leave the 60+lbs of chain right where it is, sitting on a shelf in my garage

Well I'm most definitely taking my doors off. I have a bike lock type thing already, but I'll make use of the chain

Most likely going to have to keep mine on ,the gf is not fond of the cold :idontknow: but thanks for the offer

I'm keeping doors on, thank you Nate

I'm taking my doors off. So, I'm in too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Omar Home Depot now. I'm picking up a 2.5x 7/16 Clovis pin, hatch pin and 2 7/16 washers. Is this correct sizes?

haha well your in! the only extra skid i have is the oil pan skid and i havent touched it yet so your fine tom!
good to hear

I have full skids now that ive never touched, when i went 35s the first time i didnt even hit anything.
now im feeling prety comfortable

24 hrs. from rite now 25+ Jeeps will be all gitty on the CB's like little teenage girls!
I'll be one for sure.
The underneath of my jeep before I did full skidplates looked like a jack-hammer went to town on it!
the first two are going to have to out way this negative response lol ive used jackhammers for hrs. And the outcome isn't good.:p:D

Damn we are up to 3:30's last I checked

So tidy

Tom

Btw- that was in reference to making my own "quick disconnects".

Btw- that was in reference to making my own "quick disconnects".

Keep an eye on those, the pins are not grade 8 and they will wear and wallow out in just a few weeks. Best to put them in when you're going wheeling then replace with the stock hardware when you get home.. Let's just say things get really squirrelly at highway speeds without sway bars... Ask me how I know?

Keep an eye on those, the pins are not grade 8 and they will wear and wallow out in just a few weeks. Best to put them in when you're going wheeling then replace with the stock hardware when you get home.. Let's just say things get really squirrelly at highway speeds without sway bars... Ask me how I know?

10-04. That's what I was going to do. Figured (unfortunately) I don't go wheeling enough to leave them on 24/7. Thanks for the advice.

I'm pre-planning right now a small group (4-5 rigs) to do blacks tomorrow. So far the list is Jim (Hinrich), Keoni (1BAMFR), Tom (tackerdown) and myself. Who wants to fill the last spot?

Sent from my iPhone

black trails club bump :D

must be on 35's and 2.5" lift at least to join the club for the day

Top Bottom