RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

Veetz, I just put the Poison Spyder JK Brawler Mid bumper with a Warn Zeon 10 winch on the front of my rig. While I no longer look like a charter member of the Billet Silver Bypass Committee, I have about 1.5-2" less clearance on the front of my Jeep than I did when I was stock. (I feel like I am writing into Ann Landers) What would you suggest I do to ensure that I get 2.5 to 3" of lift on the Jeep and not just return the front to the original stock height?

So I would suggest 4.5 inch lift ..once you add the rock sliders...plates...bumpers...she will settle right down into it and you will have tons of spring for travel and enough room to stuff them wheels into the wheel well without destroying the fenders...2cents...and you get the option for 35 or 37's

If you don't have a CB yell from your Jeep

Also, had a friend make me some rear shock skid. Not sure how they are going to hold up, but that's where I get my scraps and bangs. Still in development. I think they are going to need a side bracket, but we'll see. They are welded on.

Great idea!

So I would suggest 4.5 inch lift ..once you add the rock sliders...plates...bumpers...she will settle right down into it and you will have tons of spring for travel and enough room to stuff them wheels into the wheel well without destroying the fenders...2cents...and you get the option for 35 or 37's

If you don't have a CB yell from your Jeep

Back to your corner...lol

my first time going to Rausch on sat. Anything I need to know or bring

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

for starters it's a membership place (15 bucks a year) plus 35 to ride for the day,bring your own lunch and some drinks (No alcohol).
Is your jeep stock....never mind i see.

Haha I was gunna park it and walk :D

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha I thought about that when I first got there.

But I would probably bring a couple of extra caps for your valve stems. I lost one on mine for a while in those rock in the parking lot while airing down.. Rookie mistake I guess.

Don't feel bad,the ENFORCER (ScottC) is mud wrestling with the diff covers right now .

I know the feeling, that was the first project I crossed off the list this morning. Unfortunately I broke a bolt off putting the cover back on. At least it's an upper bolt. Back on the list for a bolt extraction this week.

Top Bottom