Rausch Creek - 08Feb2013

Makes you west coast guys kinda jelous huh. Snacks and Nubs. Be carefull though, one of the 2 bites back. :yup:

I have been talking to 2 diff girls that have jeeps:brows:. if one or both don't go I will take BALLZ up on his offer. Or I can still drive my suburban up fri night.

Either way I will be there:rock::beer::beer:

Miss all you guys. maybe there will be a single lady there??? I have needed this trip for a while and with my current situation I RELLY need it now.

Woohoo!!! :wings: :wings: :wings: Now we are talking!!! Can't wait to meet you man! :)
You'll get fed too! Bringing enough snacks for people to grab handfuls! :D

I have been talking to 2 diff girls that have jeeps:brows:. if one or both don't go I will take BALLZ up on his offer. Or I can still drive my suburban up fri night.

Either way I will be there:rock::beer::beer:

Miss all you guys. maybe there will be a single lady there??? I have needed this trip for a while and with my current situation I RELLY need it now.

Single ladies at Rausch? You might have a better chance at Wal-Mart Bro!:yup:

Ok...serious NooB question...I expect an icey, soppy, possibly muddy (woohoo :D :D) mess...is airing down advisable? The last couple runs we had in this weather were a huge debate among everyone lol What do you guys say?

Ok...serious NooB question...I expect an icey, soppy, possibly muddy (woohoo :D :D) mess...is airing down advisable? The last couple runs we had in this weather were a huge debate among everyone lol What do you guys say?

I always recommend airing down. I also always recommend disconnecting

Sent from my phone?

Top Bottom