Rausch Creek - 08Feb2013

Hello everyone. I know I haven't been on here for a lil while. I have been going through some rough times. On December 26th my girlfriend told me she was leaving me. Yup, the day after xmas . Long story short, I almost wound up homeless over this entire ordeal, and the worst part of it is my jeep was in her name.

So now I am losing my one thing that made me happy, my jeep. So it is with sad sad regrets that I might not be able to make it to Rausch Creek coming up. I do have another 4x4 but I just don't think my 2000 suburban will handle the trails like my jeep did.

feel like such an:asshat: right now.

Sometimes things are not meant to be,but on the brighter side you have a lot of of people you,ve met who like you and support you,Hang in there NUBSTER.:cool:

This has really tore me up. But there has been a girl checking me out at the parts store, she has a nice TJ and wants to go to Rausch.... maybe good first date???lol If not, I may take BALLZ up on the offer.
That'd be one hell of a first date! Bring'r. We'll all talk you up! :thumb:

Hello everyone. I know I haven't been on here for a lil while. I have been going through some rough times. On December 26th my girlfriend told me she was leaving me. Yup, the day after xmas . Long story short, I almost wound up homeless over this entire ordeal, and the worst part of it is my jeep was in her name.

So now I am losing my one thing that made me happy, my jeep. So it is with sad sad regrets that I might not be able to make it to Rausch Creek coming up. I do have another 4x4 but I just don't think my 2000 suburban will handle the trails like my jeep did.

feel like such an:asshat: right now.

This has really tore me up. But there has been a girl checking me out at the parts store, she has a nice TJ and wants to go to Rausch.... maybe good first date???lol If not, I may take BALLZ up on the offer.

Nubs you need to take everyone up on their offer--right now you need friends :) A good trip on the trails is just what you need. Come join us, one of us can take throw you in the back seat (or front) and just relax have fun! If this girl wants to go to Rausch why not ask her! The hotels rooms are dirt cheap and she can pay for her own room Im sure. Ask her or ask one of us, and please don't beat yourself up over this. If anything, look at it as a chance to start over and start looking around for a new/used rig to call your own! :D :D :D

Nubs you need to take everyone up on their offer--right now you need friends :) A good trip on the trails is just what you need. Come join us, one of us can take throw you in the back seat (or front) and just relax have fun! If this girl wants to go to Rausch why not ask her! The hotels rooms are dirt cheap and she can pay for her own room Im sure. Ask her or ask one of us, and please don't beat yourself up over this. If anything, look at it as a chance to start over and start looking around for a new/used rig to call your own! :D :D :D
Good thinking Beans! Great friends on trail are just what the doctor ordered. Also, what a fantastic opportunity to start a build from scratch or to find a decently built used JK! Time to trade in the ol' suburban perhaps?

Good looks beans! Yea nubs come on up! I hope I speak for everyone in saying that we can help with money thru the day by covering you park pass and breakfast/lunch/dinner that day. That's what friends are for right

Sent from my iPhone

Dude that sucks, sorry to hear that.
Now for the tough love: nut up shut up and get your ass up there with someone. I gave up the day of driving so the wife would go, I'm riding bitch so can you. So we will see you there with fuckin bells on :).

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I put in a request for this weekend off from work, i originally had it off until they moved me to another team, if i manage to get it off i intend to be there, also, its my b-day on the 8th as well haha!

Dude that sucks, sorry to hear that.
Now for the tough love: nut up shut up and get your ass up there with someone. I gave up the day of driving so the wife would go, I'm riding bitch so can you. So we will see you there with fuckin bells on :).

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sounds like something my dad would say--and I have to tell you, he was usually right :D Nubs, (dont make us spam your inbox) you better be there! If anything this is a NEW beginning man! Time to let the past go, plan for your new/used jeep for the future and hang out with your friends :) :)

I put in a request for this weekend off from work, i originally had it off until they moved me to another team, if i manage to get it off i intend to be there, also, its my b-day on the 8th as well haha!

Nice! :D :D Cant wait to meet you guys!

Is your husband physically intimidating and is he the jealous type? Because if you make wheelin snacks i may try to steal you...

Is your husband physically intimidating and is he the jealous type? Because if you make wheelin snacks i may try to steal you...

As you can see from above, I think the second thing he's most protective of--aside from the Jeep-- is my cooking :D :D

Awesome! Really hope you can make it.

OOO forgot....making these for everyone for the road! :D :D :D
Be there or be HUNGRY!!
View attachment 65568
Yum! I can always have a bite. These will deff find a good home!

View attachment 65571
You can't have my pinwheels!
LMAO!

Thats great, my wifes b day is the 10th

OOO forgot....making these for everyone for the road! :D :D :D
Be there or be HUNGRY!!

View attachment 65568
Oh nice:thumb::yup:

View attachment 65571
You can't have my pinwheels!
:cheesy: now thats funny
As you can see from above, I think the second thing he's most protective of--aside from the Jeep-- is my cooking :D :D
and funnier

I wish I wasn't going to miss both runs you guys are doing, had a blast last time. Hoping to met up with Wayalifer's in Cali around the San Diego area and at Glamis dunes.

I have been talking to 2 diff girls that have jeeps:brows:. if one or both don't go I will take BALLZ up on his offer. Or I can still drive my suburban up fri night.

Either way I will be there:rock::beer::beer:

Miss all you guys. maybe there will be a single lady there??? I have needed this trip for a while and with my current situation I RELLY need it now.

Top Bottom