Rausch Creek - 08Feb2013

Stealing My Thunder

Damn, and I thought I was going to be the only new guy showing up! :bleh: No biggie. Welcome to the group, and look forward to meeting everyone out at RC for a great weekend. :beer::beer:

Count me as a maybe. Will be up in Greenland for a few days but should be back in the US that Friday the 7th unless my flight is delayed.

With regrets

Hello everyone. I know I haven't been on here for a lil while. I have been going through some rough times. On December 26th my girlfriend told me she was leaving me. Yup, the day after xmas . Long story short, I almost wound up homeless over this entire ordeal, and the worst part of it is my jeep was in her name.

So now I am losing my one thing that made me happy, my jeep. So it is with sad sad regrets that I might not be able to make it to Rausch Creek coming up. I do have another 4x4 but I just don't think my 2000 suburban will handle the trails like my jeep did.

feel like such an:asshat: right now.

Hello everyone. I know I haven't been on here for a lil while. I have been going through some rough times. On December 26th my girlfriend told me she was leaving me. Yup, the day after xmas . Long story short, I almost wound up homeless over this entire ordeal, and the worst part of it is my jeep was in her name.

So now I am losing my one thing that made me happy, my jeep. So it is with sad sad regrets that I might not be able to make it to Rausch Creek coming up. I do have another 4x4 but I just don't think my 2000 suburban will handle the trails like my jeep did.

Nubs if needed I can stop by and pick you up and you can ride/drive with me or anyone else.

Sent from my phone?

NOOOO!! That bitch! That's messed up bro! I'm so sorry Larry! Take zach up on his offer so you can still come up with us.

Sent from my iPhone

NOOOO!! That bitch! That's messed up bro! I'm so sorry Larry! Take zach up on his offer so you can still come up with us.

Sent from my iPhone

Nubs if needed I can stop by and pick you up and you can ride/drive with me or anyone else.

Sent from my phone?

This has really tore me up. But there has been a girl checking me out at the parts store, she has a nice TJ and wants to go to Rausch.... maybe good first date???lol If not, I may take BALLZ up on the offer.

This has really tore me up. But there has been a girl checking me out at the parts store, she has a nice TJ and wants to go to Rausch.... maybe good first date???lol If not, I may take BALLZ up on the offer.

Just give me a call. You still have my number?

Sent from my phone?

Oh and i hope its not a bone stock tj. It'll get roughed up at rausch in that condition

Sent from my phone?

Nubs!! I'm sorry to hear that dude, but don't let it get you down. There's always something new to experience around the corner. You know if you need anything we got you. Take Zach up on his offer a d you can ride with me too - we'll blast some SlipKnoT and Rob Zombie :beer:

The Force will be with you.... always

Top Bottom