Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

These obnoxious privileged parking signs, Seemed fairly subjective to me.
Nothing emits when its sitting still so bite me
parking.jpg

These obnoxious privileged parking signs, Seemed fairly subjective to me.
Nothing emits when its sitting still so bite me
View attachment 194621

Wow, I have't come across one of those yet! Just the normal senior, small child & occasional military service signs, which are fine. Hybrid parking... I'm with you, looks like the perfect spot for our Jeeps! Then again, I don't see myself patronizing a business that would have a sign like that anyway.

Wow, I have't come across one of those yet! Just the normal senior, small child & occasional military service signs, which are fine. Hybrid parking... I'm with you, looks like the perfect spot for our Jeeps! Then again, I don't see myself patronizing a business that would have a sign like that anyway.

This was at a Courtyard Marriott fer crying out loud!

Even worse? How about the "free" charging stations for these hybrid cars at the shopping malls? Free my ass! We're paying for the damn things! How about a free gas pump at the local bar?

This was at a Courtyard Marriott fer crying out loud!

Even worse? How about the "free" charging stations for these hybrid cars at the shopping malls? Free my ass! We're paying for the damn things! How about a free gas pump at the local bar?

Free??? That I did not know. They can have them! I would rather pay for gas whatever the price than drive a Prius or some other POS. A Tesla on the other hand, I would take one for free, but probably sell after a month or so. Nothing compares to a Wrangler!

Jeeps ARE hybrids, they drive on rocks 'n mud and they cruise malls. Show me a Prius that can do that....

Free Electric Charging Stations

This is really irritating. Why not a free gasoline station as well? The damn electric autos are already subsidized out the ass as it is.
Now we're giving free electricity away?

Free Electric.jpg

This is really irritating. Why not a free gasoline station as well? The damn electric autos are already subsidized out the ass as it is.
Now we're giving free electricity away?

It's politically motivated. Their all whores on our dime. And there's nothing green about it. Most people are just to ignorant or lazy to get informed.

It's politically motivated. Their all whores on our dime. And there's nothing green about it. Most people are just to ignorant or lazy to get informed.

Nice to see how smart some of the folks on the forum are. I meet so many idiots every day, but at least some of us have it figured out.

download (8).jpg

Like the half life of the Lithium once the vehicle is disposed of isnt WORSE for the environment then ALL the oil and gasoline you "saved"... sure. :naw:

My biggest pet peeves,

When people say PIN number. No you dumb fuck it's a PIN, personal identification number, not a personal identification number number.

When people write $50 bucks. Fifty dollar bucks? Dumbasses

When people say ATM machine. It's ATM, automated teller machine, not automated teller machine machine you stupid ass.

That is all.

My biggest pet peeves,

When people say PIN number. No you dumb fuck it's a PIN, personal identification number, not a personal identification number number.

When people say ATM machine. It's ATM, automated teller machine, not automated teller machine machine you stupid ass.

That is all.

I just woke up and this already made my morning [emoji23][emoji106]🏽

My biggest pet peeves,

That is all.

Lmfao this was pretty hilarous.

my biggest pet peeves,

when people say pin number. No you dumb fuck it's a pin, personal identification number, not a personal identification number number.

when people say atm machine. It's atm, automated teller machine, not automated teller machine machine you stupid ass.

That is all.

rolmao!!!!!

My biggest pet peeves,

That is all.

Hahahaa!! This is great!

Top Bottom