Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

The guy/girl who waits until he is on the highway, in sunglare with rush hour traffic all around to clean his windshield! 😠😠😠

Automatic braking

driverless cars

ESPECIALLY when it becomes a DOT requirement like ABS...:doh: while i get it, its fine and dandy for a prius or honda civic, I DO NOT want that type of crap on my Vette, or my Porsche... its already 1984 enough around here these days... :mad:

ESPECIALLY when it becomes a DOT requirement like ABS...:doh: while i get it, its fine and dandy for a prius or honda civic, I DO NOT want that type of crap on my Vette, or my Porsche... its already 1984 enough around here these days... :mad:

If you could really turn it all the way off...

My wife says I have a lot of pet peve's. Mainly other drivers piss me off. Today however I had a gentleman in my office that could not afford to pay his insurance deductible after the repairs on hi vehicle had been completed (you think this idiot would've been able to figure that out before he had authorized the repairs). Anyway, while my supervisor was trying to help him trying to speak with the inside adjuster, I was completing some work on my computer. It was quiet, and he kept smacking and licking his lips every 15 seconds like a freaking dry mouthed dog! After about 5 minutes of this, I wanted to walk over there and slap him upside his head with my laptop. My short story, alright fella's, back to my anger management meeting.

Went to the grocery store this evening - Why do I always end up with the cart that has the one wheel that flips all over and rattles like a son of a bitch? :mad:

Went to the grocery store this evening - Why do I always end up with the cart that has the one wheel that flips all over and rattles like a son of a bitch? :mad:

The caster on the cart wheel is off. Needs adjustable arms. But for 8 bucks an hour, nobodys gonna fix that shit.

The caster on the cart wheel is off. Needs adjustable arms. But for 8 bucks an hour, nobodys gonna fix that shit.

LOL - I was in the middle of the store standing on the lower frame and lifting the basket up trying to restore the factory caster but didn't have any luck.
Finally went to the front of the store & switched buggies. Probably Teraflex LCA's on the damn things....

I don't know if it's been said already or not, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE, please spit your dam chewing gum out in a trash can and not on the ground for me to step in and then track all over the inside of my rig!!! Lazy ass people[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]. Meeting twisted jk at the anger management meeting.

Drives me crazy when people respond to post and have nothing productive to say. I mean are they doing it for post count of do they just have to reply to everything?

When someone cuts me off then suddenly hits the brakes as if I can stop my heavy ass jeep fast enough.

Or, on the flip side, when people run riiiiiiiiiiiiight up my ass at the red light. Sometimes I just lay into the clutch and let it start rolling back a hair or two just to see the look on their face in my mirror.

Top Bottom