Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

People who are always trying to get something for free.

Welcome discount tires!!!!!! Just in time to buy my Nitto tires that I want what do I have to do to get a discount???

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I get it dude, you are new around here. Do us all a favor, don't "welcome" anymore sponsors. You are about as welcoming as a kick to the nuts.

I get it dude, you are new around here. Do us all a favor, don't "welcome" anymore sponsors. You are about as welcoming as a kick to the nuts.

lol yeah he is a grade A troll already told him where the door was not more then 2 hours ago!:yup:

I don't think this "guy" is for real. I'm no detective, but stuff just isn't adding up on all the posts made.

I'm not trying to get notting free I Ben buying tires from this guys for a long time brother

I'm not trying to get notting free I Ben buying tires from this guys for a long time brother

Stop! Don't spend another penny on Jeep modifications. Don't let Ben buy any more tires either. Take all of your money and spend it here: http://m.rosettastone.com. They have an English language program.

I don't think they give "notting" free, so you will have to pay something.

Yessssssss!!!
Thanks bro!
now my spelling it's not the worst in this forum!
Wait till Adam teach you some English I learned a lot from him :D

Yessssssss!!!
Thanks bro!
now my spelling it's not the worst in this forum!
Wait till Adam teach you some English I learned a lot from him :D

Brankz. Is this your cousin who's been here less than you. Shit dude, not even you were nearly as bad. lol.

That's actually very funny :cheesy:

I will visit you in your dreams and stick a mostly large, and slightly dull shiv in your throat! I know you googled those words, which are never to be spoken, sung, written (in text or braille) near me again. Now I will go listen to Morbib Angel or Panthrallica (a combination of Pantera, Anthrax and Metallica) to cleanse my memory.

PanthrallicA!

\m/ (-_-) \m/

Sounds like an aspiring Italian-American rap artist who may or may not spend a little too much time at the gym picking things up and putting them down.

Stop! Don't spend another penny on Jeep modifications. Don't let Ben buy any more tires either. Take all of your money and spend it here: http://m.rosettastone.com. They have an English language program.

I don't think they give "notting" free, so you will have to pay something.

Literally laughed out loud :D. My name is Ben so it made it that much more funny. I love this forum :thumbup:

Top Bottom