Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

For a guy that gets pretty heated when people say stuff to you...you sure like to tell Branks what to do. :idontknow:

well thats my problem isnt it? and for a guy that wont listen to my side of the story you are pretty biased :yup:

EDIT: please take the time to get to know me, most of my behavior will make sense.

Last edited:
unbunch your panties brankz, i was only venting about how much you are more concerned about blowing money on things and learning french then you are about communicating properly. there are many ways to do this but if you wanna burn this friendship bridge then go for it. but be sure to master one foreign language before learning another. if a foreign language is required for school then use spanish, easy A and you can test out. but like i said before you arent trying cause you have been here for over a year and your spelling and grammar has gotten WORSE!

Hey tig, give him a break bro and don't use him as a sounding board for all political and personal issue you may have. To brankz credit, i think he's actually gotten a little better. AND even if you think it is WORSE, big deal. It's a jeep forum.

Don't let this go to your head brankz. 😉

well thats my problem isnt it?

Seems like it.

and for a guy that wont listen to my side of the story you are pretty biased :yup:

Is this directed at me? What side of the story am I missing?

EDIT: please take the time to get to know me, more of my behavior will make sense.

Please, do elaborate. I do hope it isn't yet another "I'm a victim" story. I've grown quite tired of those. :yup:

look im just telling you blunt like a friend would, if i wasnt a friend i would just verbally bash you and im sure others would join in. try not to ask for info then act against it, and try a little harder on using the correct words. those things will win you more friends on here then you will know what to do with. im just watching out for you little brother :friends:

Thanks bro but I really don't like people telling me how I have to act, I know you're doing it for my best but that's the way that I am, if my English sucks what can I do.

Not to be funny but remember that my phone changes worts and I don't fix them or read my stuff before I press send

Hey tig, give him a break bro and don't use him as a sounding board for all political and personal issue you may have. To brankz credit, i think he's actually gotten a little better. AND even if you think it is WORSE, big deal. It's a jeep forum.

Don't let this go to your head brankz. 😉

If I ever meet you in person I will buy you a beer sir :beer: no HOMO lol

Last edited:
Seems like it.

Is this directed at me? What side of the story am I missing?

Please, do elaborate. I do hope it isn't yet another "I'm a victim" story. I've grown quite tired of those. :yup:

well its a truth story, nobody has given me breaks in life and its made me very abrasive and paranoid however to tell you my story i would prefer it one on one via pm i dont want anyone on here using it against me. also in advance its what has happened to me so no victim story just explaining how i got to be the way i am. if you are down shoot me a pm. thanks for your interest in advance

Don't let this go to your head brankz. 

yeah your right, sorry for the harshness brankz

well its a truth story, nobody has given me breaks in life and its made me very abrasive and paranoid however to tell you my story i would prefer it one on one via pm i dont want anyone on here using it against me. also in advance its what has happened to me so no victim story just explaining how i got to be the way i am. if you are down shoot me a pm. thanks for your interest in advance

You aren't still going with that whole "Alien Abduction/Anal Probing" story, are you? We believe you already! Lmao

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

You aren't still going with that whole "Alien Abduction/Anal Probing" story, are you? We believe you already! Lmao

noooo i was the alien doing the damn probing that was left behind by my own people/ aliens :mad:

Lee the amount of traveling your doing. I'm sure you've been probed once or twice. :wings:

Back to the thread

People with Bad breath!!!
Can't stand people talking to me and I have to smell Their shitty breath lol

Well, after the first two times, it became voluntary.

Hey, don't hate Lee, I think I owed you one. 😉😂😂

Ain't no hatin'. Was trying to find that pic of JK's ride we were all bagging on the other day:thumbup:
Also, I'm in west TX tonight and signal is all over the place.

Last edited:
Ain't no hatin'. Was trying to find that pic of JK's ride we were all bagging on the other day:thumbup:
Also, I'm in west TX tonight and signal is all over the place.

probe.png........Hope your insured!! :cheesy:

Top Bottom