Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

well its a truth story, nobody has given me breaks in life and its made me very abrasive and paranoid however to tell you my story i would prefer it one on one via pm i dont want anyone on here using it against me. also in advance its what has happened to me so no victim story just explaining how i got to be the way i am. if you are down shoot me a pm. thanks for your interest in advance

I'm pretty sure I know it already, but my inbox has room if you feel that I need further explanation.

Regardless, I sometimes feel the need to point out things I observe...it's just my :twocents:, take it for what it's worth. :yup:

You aren't still going with that whole "Alien Abduction/Anal Probing" story, are you? We believe you already! Lmao

Anal probing? :eek:

If this goin' be that kind of party I'm goin' to stick my dick in the mashed potatoes.*

*Beastie Boys reference.

When im with a girl in her car and she puts it in gear immediatly after turning on the car. Even if its not mine, I wanna punch her in the face twice.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

People who won't let you merge so you have to force your jeep into the other lane

Sneezing / coughing without covering your mouth.

Chewing with their mouth open.

Getting highbeamed every day. " but then I blind them with the LED's :). "

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

People who won't let you merge so you have to force your jeep into the other lane

Sneezing / coughing without covering your mouth.

Chewing with their mouth open.

Getting highbeamed every day. " but then I blind them with the LED's :). "

Are u branko?
I hate the same stuff lol

People that are merging and expect me to slow down or speed up so they can enter the freeway. If you are merging onto the freeway either hit the gas or gauge your speed so you don’t make me hit the brake because you run out of merging lane. :grayno:

People that are merging and expect me to slow down or speed up so they can enter the freeway. If you are merging onto the freeway either hit the gas or gauge your speed so you don’t make me hit the brake because you run out of merging lane. :grayno:

I was referring to getting off at an exit. But yes you are correct

People who drive slow with multiple vehicles behing them and go right past turnout after turnout on a windy 2 way road.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

When I'm driving in the right lane the people who decide to pull out in front of you even though there is no one behind you.....they'd rather cut you off then wait.....or the ones that pass you then pull in front of you and then make an abrupt right turn (no blinker).....still no body behind you........wooooosaaaah!!.....woooooosaaaaah!!

~Woodrow~

You got me all worked up reading about all these driving peeves! 1) I HATE people that drive slower than traffic or even the posted limit on roads that are single lane with little or no passing areas THEN speed up as soon as the designed passing lane starts :doh: :doh: :asshat: 2) Then there is the people that drive ALL the time in the left hand lane of a double lane road whether or not at the speed limit or just at the speed of traffic and not allowing passing of slower vehicles at your speed only at their speed which is tough if its a busy road and a lot of right lane traffic...here in Arizona it is illegal to drive in the left lane EXCEPT to pass!!! :asshat: Man this got me going just writing this thread ! :cheesy:

Top Bottom