Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

cain? seriously brankz thats not even close... are you even trying???? how about this for a pet peeve people who come to this country and dont even bother to learn the language and then get pissed off at me for not learning theirs...

:cheesy::cheesy:

pourquoi tant de haine? avez vous besoin d un cookie? ou vous aurez du lait au chocolat?

glad to see your french is better then your english and no i dont need a cookie or chocolate milk i need you to put some effort in english because you came to an ENGLISH speaking country, if i went to peru i would work my ass off to know spanish so i dont insult the locals :yup:

glad to see your french is better then your english and no i dont need a cookie or chocolate milk i need you to put some effort in english because you came to an ENGLISH speaking country, if i went to peru i would work my ass off to know spanish so i dont insult the locals :yup:

Yeah try and convince the rest of the country on this. :doh:

My pet peeve.........E legals in this country. Get into this country legally.

Yeah try and convince the rest of the country on this. :doh:

My pet peeve.........E legals in this country. Get into this country legally.

By the way I'm a us citizen and I'm not e legal

Insult the locals?
Lol bro, ok I'm done I'm not talking with you about this no more, like I say before if people don't like me cause my broken English they can go fu** them self.

Why will I like to be friends with some one that doesn't like the way that I am.

Now I can see why Adam doesn't like you cause you're a pain in the ass bro

Insult the locals?
Lol bro, ok I'm done I'm not talking with you about this no more, like I say before if people don't like me cause my broken English they can go fu** them self.

Why will I like to be friends with some one that doesn't like the way that I am.

LOL....I know your not. I'm saying in general. It's a country problem.

Insult the locals?

unbunch your panties brankz, i was only venting about how much you are more concerned about blowing money on things and learning french then you are about communicating properly. there are many ways to do this but if you wanna burn this friendship bridge then go for it. but be sure to master one foreign language before learning another. if a foreign language is required for school then use spanish, easy A and you can test out. but like i said before you arent trying cause you have been here for over a year and your spelling and grammar has gotten WORSE!

unbunch your panties brankz, i was only venting about how much you are more concerned about blowing money on things and learning french then you are about communicating properly. there are many ways to do this but if you wanna burn this friendship bridge then go for it. but be sure to master one foreign language before learning another. if a foreign language is required for school then use spanish, easy A and you can test out. but like i said before you arent trying cause you have been here for over a year and your spelling and grammar has gotten WORSE!

Ok.................

For a guy that gets pretty heated when people say stuff to you...you sure like to tell Branks what to do. :idontknow:

Ok.................

look im just telling you blunt like a friend would, if i wasnt a friend i would just verbally bash you and im sure others would join in. try not to ask for info then act against it, and try a little harder on using the correct words. those things will win you more friends on here then you will know what to do with. im just watching out for you little brother :friends:

Top Bottom