Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

I hate a couple things, one people that drive up my A$$ and think that i can just stop in ten feet(not going to work). i dont drive slow anyways but people in little cars just dont get they they run the chance of being crushed lol. #2 Small cars in snow, we are in new england dont get mad at me for doing the speed limit in snow when ur pruis is going 5mph stay home or get 4wd. last is just people that hate jeeps i say this because after this story it the only logical reason, i was crusing down the highway in the middle lane , a car came on the highway from the on ramp came stight into my lane(as the highway of 4 lanes split into 2 lane spling into to highways i93 and R3) due to this i was forced off the road at the split on the the grass at about 60mph almost flipping, as he was geting off the highway after just getting on, he flips me the bird. never have i ever seen this guy before in my life MASS plate "QX". just glad i wasnt killed or rolled!

A little jacked knife 18 wheeler in the median of the Sawgrass Expressway.......could've been more serious had he jump the guard rail into north bound traffic....... the driver was overheard telling FHP "Some douchebag in a little car cut me off!!.....Massachusetts plates QX!!"

~Woodrow~

image.jpg

A little jacked knife 18 wheeler in the median of the Sawgrass Expressway.......could've been more serious had he jump the guard rail into north bound traffic....... the driver was overheard telling FHP "Some douchebag in a little car cut me off!!.....Massachusetts plates QX!!"

~Woodrow~

View attachment 69814

Been there...worst feeling.

~Woodrow~

View attachment 69814

Happens to me all the time (without the Jacknife part). Funny part is that the majority of the idiots that do it are driving expensive cars, like they're daring me to hit them. Naw, I'm waiting for the right 6 digit European POS, go big or go home.lmao

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

~Woodrow~

View attachment 69814

;) i see what you did there :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

cain? seriously brankz thats not even close... are you even trying???? how about this for a pet peeve people who come to this country and dont even bother to learn the language and then get pissed off at me for not learning theirs...

Keep talking, I'm Lessing to you
What else you have to say?

Top Bottom