Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

you racist :mad:

Why? I'm not. Your the one, because I mention the Asian lady and you think that I was racist

I think he is implying that the man/woman's race was an unnecessary tidbit of information and completely irrelevant in getting your point across.

how am i racist?:thinking:

I think he is implying you are a bit quick to jump to conclusions about him. Seems like a rush to judgement to throw around the word 'racist'.

If I offended some one when I say Asian man( I know he was because he lives near my house) I'm sorry is not my intention.

Let's keep this thread back

If I offended some one when I say Asian man( I know he was because he lives near my house) I'm sorry is not my intention.

Let's keep this thread back

I'm with ya man. Just trying to speculate on both thought processes before it turned into an all out war. Lol

Now, back to bitching...uh, I mean, vocalizing our pet peeves!

I'm with ya man. Just trying to speculate on both thought processes before it turned into an all out war. Lol

Now, back to bitching...uh, I mean, vocalizing our pet peeves!

racists thats one of my pet peeves :p also churches that preach against false idols but yet hold a longer service for football then for the lord... makes me wanna turn hulk...

I meant "who doesn't?"

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Oh ok. Lol sorry
I have to make a thread about them and so we can confront this fuckers when they crash in to the funerals, just like the bikers but with jeeps.

Oh ok. Lol sorry
I have to make a thread about them and so we can confront this fuckers when they crash in to the funerals, just like the bikers but with jeeps.

I really don't like them and I'd protest against them any day of the week!

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Oh ok. Lol sorry

I would totally go and help block them from the funeral if I am close enough!

Only here where I live, people only complement my stock dipted rims lol
He was like "oh cool bro what are does 17!? Lol I was like no 16s and the tires are. 33s, he was like oh yea I like the tires to lol

My latest peeves-

'hash tag' (#) anything has gotten really annoying. Just go suck it!

If it is sung, written, performed, liked, admired, etc by Mumford and Sons...... I would rather eat a shotgun blast to the face then ever listen to that band again

My latest peeves-

'hash tag' (#) anything has gotten really annoying. Just go suck it!

If it is sung, written, performed, liked, admired, etc by Mumford and Sons...... I would rather eat a shotgun blast to the face then ever listen to that band again

Hey my LITTLE LION MAN, SIGH NO MORE and end your BABEL those guys AWAKE MY SOUL as a HOPELESS WANDERER, I WILL WAIT at THE CAVE to escape the WINTER WINDS for the LOVER OF THE LIGHT to show me the GHOSTS THAT WE KNOW.

#shotgunblasttotheface

:cheesy:

#shotgunblasttotheface

That's actually very funny :cheesy:

Hey my LITTLE LION MAN, SIGH NO MORE and end your BABEL those guys AWAKE MY SOUL as a HOPELESS WANDERER, I WILL WAIT at THE CAVE to escape the WINTER WINDS for the LOVER OF THE LIGHT to show me the GHOSTS THAT WE KNOW.

:cheesy:

I will visit you in your dreams and stick a mostly large, and slightly dull shiv in your throat! I know you googled those words, which are never to be spoken, sung, written (in text or braille) near me again. Now I will go listen to Morbib Angel or Panthrallica (a combination of Pantera, Anthrax and Metallica) to cleanse my memory.

i haven't searched through all the pages but a couple would be. not caping the toothpaste! and keys and keys chains in abundance that are not needed!

Top Bottom