Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

I get that, My passenger rear has the scares to prove it. But overall the look, even scared up a bit is worth it to me.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I’m not so much worried about scratch scar’s, I’m worried about it doing bad body damage. Shit this past weekend I ended up ripping my front driver fender off and pushed in the sheet metal from the fender all the way across my driver door. Had I had on metal mounted fenders it would have caused A LOT more damage...

Last edited:
I’m not so much worried about scar’s, I’m worried about it doing bad body damage. Shit this past weekend I ended up ripping my front driver fender off and pushed in the sheet metal from the fender all the way across my driver door. Had I had on metal mounted fenders it would have caused A LOT more damage...

I think a bad situation like that will do damage regardless. And I fact it may be the opposite with strong metal fenders keeping damage away from the body itself. Whether that’s the poison spider, metal cloak, or nemesis with the skelotos upgrade

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I think a bad situation like that will do damage regardless. And I fact it may be the opposite with strong metal fenders keeping damage away from the body itself. Whether that’s the poison spider, metal cloak, or nemesis with the skelotos upgrade

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Those “strong metal fenders” are all tied into sheet metal... it will get damaged with a bad hit. I have ripped off every single one of my fenders throughout the years and have been able to zip tie them back up on the trail and then replace clips later, and they already came with my Jeep. I would have destroyed everyone of my wheel wells by now with steel ones.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I prefer the plastic. I whacked the shit out of a pine tree last year on a climb at Turtle Ridge with my drivers rear. If I was running metal fenders it would have done serious damage to the tub. I get it there's two different schools of thought on this. In my experience the plastic has worked best for me.

Oh boy, I shouldn't have checked my email while I'm at the bar on a Friday evening.

Ok, here we go. Motherfuckers that threaten to send emails to 'my boss' unless I fix their problem that was self inflicted in the first place.
Whooo boy. That one got both barrels back at him. I gave him the email of 'my boss' which happens to be the same address that he sent his message to me. Im no badass but goddam that pisses me off when paste eating numbnuts try to throw their weight around. :mad:

Oh boy, I shouldn't have checked my email while I'm at the bar on a Friday evening.

Ok, here we go. Motherfuckers that threaten to send emails to 'my boss' unless I fix their problem that was self inflicted in the first place.
Whooo boy. That one got both barrels back at him. I gave him the email of 'my boss' which happens to be the same address that he sent his message to me. Im no badass but goddam that pisses me off when paste eating numbnuts try to throw their weight around. :mad:

It’s good to be the boss. [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

It’s good to be the boss. [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

It's nice to have the freedom to bark back at asshats that try to throw their weight around. I think my biggest pet peeve of all is bullies. I just won't stand for it, whether it's my family or employees. I'm not above anyone but I damn well sure ain't below anyone either. Damn, I'm still fired up.

It's nice to have the freedom to bark back at asshats that try to throw their weight around. I think my biggest pet peeve of all is bullies. I just won't stand for it, whether it's my family or employees. I'm not above anyone but I damn well sure ain't below anyone either. Damn, I'm still fired up.

F’ing plumbers

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Those “strong metal fenders” are all tied into sheet metal... it will get damaged with a bad hit. I have ripped off every single one of my fenders throughout the years and have been able to zip tie them back up on the trail and then replace clips later, and they already came with my Jeep. I would have destroyed everyone of my wheel wells by now with steel ones.

The Poison Spyder have the reinforcement bracket that look pretty strong. I think it would take a pretty big shot before it did damage. I don't know if Genright or Evo have the reinforcement bracket. I'm sure someone knows the answer.

Sent from my SM-N975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

The Poison Spyder have the reinforcement bracket that look pretty strong. I think it would take a pretty big shot before it did damage. I don't know if Genright or Evo have the reinforcement bracket. I'm sure someone knows the answer.

Sent from my SM-N975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think the PS bracket is only in the front. My experience with tagging fenders is that fronts are easier to keep clear and the rears generally take the hits.

Nemesis look great and add some clearance, but you will get more out if the genright or metal cloak fenders.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I love my Nemesis Fenders and inners. Not sure what you meant by getting mire out of genright or metal cloak.

I think the PS bracket is only in the front. My experience with tagging fenders is that fronts are easier to keep clear and the rears generally take the hits.

The rear has some brackets too. I’ve ran mine for 3 years now and laid my Jeep off rocks and trees and no damage so far.

I love my Nemesis Fenders and inners. Not sure what you meant by getting mire out of genright or metal cloak.

They sit a little higher then our Nemesis fenders and you gain an inch or two of flex over ours.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

If it’s been covered, I apologize but what in the fuck happened to the original Jake from State Farm?!

what-happened-to-jake-from-state-farm-1580773320141.jpg

https://youtu.be/47cAxRX3aDg

Top Bottom