Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

If it’s been covered, I apologize but what in the fuck happened to the original Jake from State Farm?!

what-happened-to-jake-from-state-farm-1580773320141.jpg

https://youtu.be/47cAxRX3aDg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Fuck, I knew it!!! I thought I was losing it.

Agreed. Since it wasn’t our usual easy walk between houses, this is how we went out. Even put some hangers on the light bar for their candy buckets. Only a couple houses on each block handing out candy.

IMG_8274.jpg

We had a family in our subdivision handing out candy for the lil ones and little shooters of fireball for the grown folks. Not a block party, but it was nice to see that some people don't live engulfed in a life of fear. All in all it wasn't the Halloween we are used to though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

It was good to see in our little town that Halloween was more or less normal. Only difference was using tables to lay the candy out on for the kids to take verses coming up to the doors. We had hundreds of kids come tutu and most weren’t wearing masks.

There still is a little bit of hope...

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

It's awesome to see what real America is like once the lamestream media is turned off. Great halloween experience here as well.

It's awesome to see what real America is like once the lamestream media is turned off. Great halloween experience here as well.

It really was great too see. Gretch would have been pissed [emoji106]

The best costume was three older kids in full 16th century plague masks and cloaks swinging incense canisters. Wish I could have got a picture of it.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

It really was great too see. Gretch would have been pissed [emoji106]

The best costume was three older kids in full 16th century plague masks and cloaks swinging incense canisters. Wish I could have got a picture of it.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
I would have liked to have seen them. Great costume ideas!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Our Halloween was pretty normal too, people and kids everywhere, it was a mix of candy sitting out and people handing it out. Probably less houses with candy out overall but still a fun night

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

So I’ll guess all the Dem states, like where I live, were probably ‘ghost towns’ when it comes to trick or treaters. We had NO visitors to our door and literally saw three groups of kids in costume out and about, the entire day. Sad, really.

What the hell's up with the damn automated parking lot ticket dispensers, especially at hospitals it seems.
You pull up and bam! TAKE YOUR TICKET!
Holy shit I just pissed myself. Why so damn loud? They always seem to pick some crabby bastard for the recording too.
Would it be asking too much to have a normal volume and semi-friendly voice?

What the hell's up with the damn automated parking lot ticket dispensers, especially at hospitals it seems.
You pull up and bam! TAKE YOUR TICKET!
Holy shit I just pissed myself. Why so damn loud? They always seem to pick some crabby bastard for the recording too.
Would it be asking too much to have a normal volume and semi-friendly voice?

I think I you forget who the target demographic is at the hospital. Haha.

Top Bottom