Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Called MCE and they stated they have 102 orders of just the narrow fender on back order from the August 50% off sale and now updated me with a unknown ETA. Since the fenders are out sourced and their system now say (past due) they gave an additional eta of 3-8 weeks, but said thanks for hanging in there LOL.

Called MCE and they stated they have 102 orders of just the narrow fender on back order from the August 50% off sale and now updated me with a unknown ETA. Since the fenders are out sourced and their system now say (past due) they gave an additional eta of 3-8 weeks, but said thanks for hanging in there LOL.

Fuck those guys.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sounds like they put on a crazy deal cause they were about to go under and got a ton of people to buy them, but clearly can't deliver, sure they will someday but man that's a long wait.

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fuck those guys.

Sounds like they put on a crazy deal cause they were about to go under and got a ton of people to buy them, but clearly can't deliver, sure they will someday but man that's a long wait.

Reminds me of a company called Benchmark Designs from the early JK days. But, Benchmark went under and screwed a lot of people. Time will tell if MCE follows the same path. No freaking way I would give them my money at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Reminds me of a company called Benchmark Designs from the early JK days. But, Benchmark went under and screwed a lot of people. Time will tell if MCE follows the same path. No freaking way I would give them my money at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I am looking into the Nemesis and Genright fenders now. I cancled MCE order they can't or won't give me a straight answer.....Fuck em!

Last edited:
I am looking into the Nemesis and Genright fenders now. I cancled MCE order they can't or won't give me a straight answer.....Fuck em!

Nemesis look great and add some clearance, but you will get more out if the genright or metal cloak fenders.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom