Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Did you add a layer of tile or anything? The collar should be sitting on top of the floor surface or a regular ring will not be thick enough to reach the bottom of the bowl

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It has tile. The collar is level with the floor right now and that’s how the old one was. I’ll probably grab the extra thick wax ring today and install that if I have time. It’s the spare bath luckily so I don’t need it. And I have a dining room table I need to finish that’s more important.

It has tile. The collar is level with the floor right now and that’s how the old one was. I’ll probably grab the extra thick wax ring today and install that if I have time. It’s the spare bath luckily so I don’t need it. And I have a dining room table I need to finish that’s more important.

That should work if the top of the collar is flush with the floor just use the thick wax ring. If you feel it squish into the wax your good

Employees who work from home and are late to clock in.

How the fuck is that even possible?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Employees who work from home and are late to clock in.

How the fuck is that even possible?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] sorry but that’s so dumb I couldn’t help but laugh. I don’t know how the hell that’s possible

If they don't have the thick wax you can double stack two regular ones. Should be good to go as soon as you're finished.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

^^ what he said, good right away. If you have to stack them put one on the bottom that doesn’t have the horn, then the top one use one with a horn

All good now. Ace hardware in town has everything so I just grabbed the extra thick one. Probably didn’t work the first time because I tried to short cut and stick it on once I assembled the toilet. I took it all apart and pressed it on firm before install.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] sorry but that’s so dumb I couldn’t help but laugh. I don’t know how the hell that’s possible

No shit, I even had one say they had the shits and couldn’t work. Hello perfect time to have them at home!

Top Bottom