Pee Pee Lucas: Worst Troll EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man just stop, k you don't like wayalife for all the shit that has been going on lately, but now just stop and let go and do something else than trolling and making your self look stupid

This is just a friendly advice from brankZ

Man just stop, k you don't like wayalife for all the shit that has been going on lately, but now just stop and let go and do something else than trolling and making your self look stupid

You are here because? I like it here l, you really need to read my posts. I'm not a troll we already stablished that.

The thing i don't get it the trolling and drama really is usually self inflicted soooo.... why the surprise? People hate this forum because they cant help themselves. Zero discipline

You are here because? I like it here l, you really need to read my posts. I'm not a troll we already stablished that.

I'm not reading all this thread but from what I can see from few of your post your here trolling around and making no sense

I'm not reading all this thread but from what I can see from few of your post your here trolling around and making no sense

On my phone bro, and trying to killing two birds with one stone. I'm bout roll out so make it count... Ask and you shall receive.

I wonder what other things these guys do when nobody is looking

On my phone bro, and trying to killing two birds with one stone. I'm bout roll out so make it count... Ask and you shall receive.

Ok I'm out of this.
I have better things to do, but good luck wasting your time talking trash in the forum with people that you will never get to know in person and they don't care what you have to say 👍 not trying to start nothing with you.
But I just had it with this threads
Of trash talk

Ok I'm out of this.
I have better things to do, but good luck wasting your time talking trash in the forum with people that you will never get to know in person and they don't care what you have to say 👍 not trying to start nothing with you.
But I just had it with this threads
Of trash talk

Ha! You're so stupid... I wish you knew what you just said. And to answer you're comment I have met some great ppl here, but are no longer here. Because of how you treat ppl here, you must be blind. Your not trying to start nothing with me, after your stupid comments. LOLZ...

Ha! You're so stupid... I wish you knew what you just said. And to answer you're comment I have met some great ppl here, but are no longer here. Because of how you treat ppl here, you must be blind. Your not trying to start nothing with me, after your stupid comments. LOLZ...

Now there is the classic pot calling the kettle black. :cheesy:

Careful Brankz. When you argue with an idiot they will bring you down and beat you with experience. Come to think of it, this should be a pretty even match. :yup:

Because of me?
I never start nothing with no body well maybe ones with Adam lol

PLucas just drop the mic and walk away

Can we meet here again Dean? I would like to talk with you, you're the first one, well actually the second guy, who did not attacked me right away. NoRoad change his mind and decided to be like the rest. How's tomorrow?

English should be your friend. It would help you make your point if people could understand what you are saying.

I wonder what other things these guys do when nobody is looking

Ok ladies times up... Have a great night hope y'all had a great weekend. I know I did, if you can appreciate a good movie like I do, I recommend Jurassic World (3D if possible).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom